Find it all
Results 21-30, 4633 total, on "store" (0.50 seconds)
21. The Hyper-Compleat Guide to Getting Started in Flytying - Global FlyFisher
...to go to a store and learn by looking. However, there are some good tips in the materials section to help you get started in selecting quality materia... ...s and storage nuances. I started out with a paper bag from a local grocery store. Everything I owned fit nicely in that bag. I could ti... ...iful piece was built around 1908 as the place where I store all my tools and accessories. I fitted a piece of white DuPont Corian countertop on the to... ...by the way . And I get craft materials at a local craft store, many times at a fraction of the cost of the marked-up price of flytying materials. Join...
22. Portraits of Salmon Flies - We have featured Danish Niels Have's beautiful full dressed classic salmon flies before, but here's another take on them - Global FlyFisher
...published October 28th 2012 - Today Home Home Pipeline Themes Blog Hitlist Store Patterns Patterns Pattern section Tie better... ...itemap Comments Keywords About About About GFF Blog Facts Contribute Staff Store GF... ...things are available in the Global FlyFisher Store or in our online shop on Zazzle . You can see most of them below, and click on to the store. I have... ...rham Ranger on it! See more in our store Shopping - One or more pictures on this page are available as merchandise. $15.95 $15.95 $15.95 $15.95 $17.10...
23. How to act right - Looking and behaving right on the water matters. Act or look the wrong way, and fellow anglers will spot you as a helpless beginner right away. This is the second chapter of two, and it will teach you what to do in order to get some stream cred. - Global FlyFisher
...urs is like that. Get out the rod in its bag and screw the lid back on and store the tube in the trunk. Untie the strings that closes the bag and pull... ... outside the reel. Simply leave it there and store the reel in its pouch or in your reel bag. This snippet of leader will aide you greatly when unpack... ...y them off, hold the thick end and wipe them clean with a soft, dry cloth. Store the thick handle... ...ther than let the thick ones try to break the thinner ones and stores the sections with the right orientation. Tie loose knots on the strings on your ...
24. 404 Error - Page not found - Global FlyFisher
...g and Fly Tying About Home Home News Pipeline Themes Blog Calendar Hitlist Store Pa... ...t About GFF Blog Facts Contribute Staff GFF Books Comments GFF on Facebook Store Advertize Contact Touch We can't find the page you are looking for Yo... ...VD. On sale now at the Catch Magazine Store! - A Drift Inside http://globalflyfisher.com/ video /?q=node/1911 Recently, we joined Göran Andersson of ... ...aft store. It is often much cheaper. I picked up a 12 pack for only $7.50. - Opening Day. NZ. Murky Waters. http://globalflyfisher.com/ video /?q=node...
25. Steaming your materials - Steaming materials has a fantastic effect! Feathers, fur, hair. You will be amazed what a little vaporized water can do. - Global FlyFisher
...et or even damp, but might need a few minutes to dry completely before you store it. Smaller pieces or single feathers might call for a set of twe... ...tying table and use it. I like to freshen up feathers or fur that has been stored for a while, and may have become squashed or crinkle... ...d. If you steam and store, you might want to use boxes or tubes rather than bags for the prepared materials. Bags will inevitably squash the newly ref... ...steaming apart from also cleaning , but as soon as the materials have been stored for a while, it loses its shape, and a bit of s...
26. Fly Fishing with Solo Canoes - Quiet Water boats appeal to me in that these boats tend to be uncomplicated and free of electronics or other gadgets I think distract from the overall experience - Global FlyFisher
...es Blog Hitlist Store Patterns Patterns Pattern section Suggest pattern Tie better Streamers Tying videos Pattern list Fishing Fishing Fishing section... ...itemap Comments Keywords About About About GFF Blog Facts Contribute Staff Store GFF Books Comments GFF on Facebook Contact Keywords Keywords Float Tu... ...me boats are faster, some are better to fish out of and some are easier to store or manage. After owning a kayak for about 6-7 years, I find that sitt... ...nder as a relabel for a box store chain, that boat came as a camo color which I sort of excluded. I figured the worse case would be me getting that ca...
27. Everyday Fly Tying Tips - A couple things I've learned over the years - Global FlyFisher
...in your hands , but while I'm not likely to pluck a whole dry fly neck and store the feathers according to siz... ...one of those multi-drawer organizers at the hardware store meant for storing nuts and bolts and other small parts. Keep it right in front of you to so... ... peacock pieces and a couple pheasant tails. I used to haunt a local craft store and pick over their peacock feathers when their flower arranging depa... ...on those feathers for her hair. Hands off, Sarah!! Compartment boxes Craft stores sell cheap plastic compartment boxes that are great for fly storage....
28. The large stamps press the moisture out of the cheese before they are stored. (picture) - Cheese pressing - Fly fishing in Austria for brown trout, grayling and rainbows in the rivers Krimmler, Traun and many more - Global FlyFisher
...sing The large stamps press the moisture out of the cheese before they are stored. Photo/illustration: Martin Joergensen 2005 Intro Andy Krimmler Crad... ... The large stamps press the moisture out of the cheese before they are stored. (picture) - Cheese pressing - Fly fishing in Austria for brown trout, g... ...ria! The large stamps press the moisture out of the cheese before they are stored. (picture) - Cheese pressing - Fly... ...he moisture out of the cheese before they are stored. (picture) - Cheese pressing - Fly fishing in Austria for brown trout, grayling and rainbows in t...
29. Lines are best stored off the reel, wound up in large loose coils. (picture) - Line storage - - a three part harmony about maintaining your precious fly fishing equipment - Global FlyFisher
...3 - line care Tips For Rod, Reel And Line Care Line storage Lines are best stored off the reel, wound up in large loose coils. Photo/illustration: Mar... ... best stored off the reel, wound up in large loose coils. (picture) - Line storage - - a three part harmony about maintaining your precious fly fishin... ...her Tips For Rod, Reel And Line Care Lines are best stored off the reel, wound up in large loose coils. (picture) - Line storage - - a three part harm... ...sher The Global FlyFisher Tips For Rod, Reel And Line Care Lines are best stored off the reel, wound up in large loose coils. (picture) - Line storag...
30. Escatawba - NDO travels to VA in search of rainbow trout and finds paradise. After a night in the tent, they awake to a stream full of willing fish that provide plenty action. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
... Fly Tying GFF Videos Home Home News Pipeline Themes Blog Calendar Hitlist Store Patterns Pattern... ...t About GFF Blog Facts Contribute Staff GFF Books Comments GFF on Facebook Store Advertize Contact Touch More about: Rainbow trout | Stream | Comment ... ...s on The Global FlyFisher A couple of random articles The Global FlyFisher Store We have tried selling merchandise a coup... ... grew out of control, and the income... what income? But now we have a new store! October 1st 2012 1000 garfish A trip to t...