Find it all
Results 51-60, 11962 total, on "submit" (1.82 seconds)
51. The Welded Phly - You are about to re-enter the... UV PHREE PhlexPhly welding zone... - Global FlyFisher
...on · j.magnus.nilsson·at·gmail.com Submitted October 31st 2010 Thanks a lot! Cheers Magnus From: Bob Scott · desmobob&midd... ...ngapo City. :- From: PeteGray · area61·at·verizon.net Submitted October 28th 2010 Magnus... I believe the pheatherz in question w... ...shion! From: PeteGray · area61·at·verizon.net Submitted October 28th 2010 Regarding das J-Vise... I'm Pete and I have a vise vice... ... to it !!! From: PeteGray · area61·at·verizon.net Submitted October 28th 2010 I've made it a point to try the Big Three... Tuffle...
52. Tube Fly Styles and Patterns - There are as many tube patterns out there as you can name in a lifetime, and there are so many different styles of tying. But this article still tries to bunch them into some common groups. - Global FlyFisher
...t User comments From: GRWilt · jerryw653·at·gmail.com Submitted August 24th 2010 I tie tube flies for warm water species such as ... ...ddot;tds.net Submitted February 14th 2009 Excellent article, I've been trying to figure out how to tie some patterns on circle hooks and this gives me... ...ks! From: Larry Krumpelman · papuidaho·at·verizon.net Submitted June 24th 2008 I've just recently started tying tube flies on Fro... ...elp this thred gives. Thanks............ From: Anonymous Submitted June 24th 2008 ive always wanted to tie tube flies but never knew how to get starte...
53. Once in a Blue Moon - Carl McNeil - video/DVD review - Global FlyFisher
...s From: flyfishingpoint · info·at·flyfishingpoint.net Submitted October 10th 2009 The PAL version can be purchased on www.flyfish... ...int.net. From: Carl McNeil · carl.mcneil·at·gmail.com Submitted September 6th 2009 Hi, Amazon will only stock the NTSC version of... ...a our website. Many thanks. Carl McNeil www.onthefly.co.nz From: Anonymous Submitted August 26th 2009 I ordered this dvd from amazon over 4 mont... ...r issue From: Kasper Sorensen · kasperbs·at·inbox.com Submitted June 20th 2009 I might have co...
54. Flyfishing for bonefish, tarpon, sharks and much more in the Bahamas - Bahamian Rhapsody I - Let's chillâ€¦ Paul's intro - Global FlyFisher
...middot;globalflyfisher.com Submitted February 22nd 2007 Good people, Tomaz sent me a couple of mp3's from the Island Jams Vol. 2 album, which obviousl... ...c here Martin From: Matthias Kaul · ukaul1·at·cox.net Submitted February 18th 2007 Hi Paul, How about posting that oooone song fr... ...eople are a bit shabby looking, but the fish look fine. ;- From: Anonymous Submitted February 14th 2007 JOHN!!!!!! I was looking for you for couple of... ...re : Tom From: John O'Hearn · jpohearn·at·hotmail.com Submitted February 13th 2007 Tomaz,...
55. Fishing trip sandwich - Long ago we had a blog thread here on GFF about the World's Greatest Sandwich. I'm not saying that this sandwich is it, but it has gone down well on many a fishing trip. - Global FlyFisher
...rtin Joergensen · martin·at·globalflyfisher.com Link Submitted N... ...sty! ;- Martin From: Gail - Full name and email anonymized Link Submitted November 22nd 2012 I'm thinkin that the ham should be snuggled right up next... ...tes. From: Edward Null · e.null·at·sbcglobal.net Link Submitted November 20th 2012 I take my first trout trip the day after Thank... ...rtin Joergensen · martin·at·globalflyfisher.com Link Submitted November 2...
56. Fly Reel Blues - I have always wondered about fly reels. On one hand many anglers describe them as simple line containers. On the other hand most fly reels cost an arm and a leg. - Global FlyFisher
... Submitted September 11th 2010 Right on the money, Martin. Reel prices ridiculous. My most expensive reels are a Martin 72 multipler and a Kamikaze 9-... ...: Arne · arne.malzahn·at·awi.de Submitted August 13th 2010 All easy: It really hurts to spend lot's of money for tackle. But the ... ...From: Tony Stevens · keepingafloat2000·at·yahoo.co.nz Submitted August 7th 2010 With the current move ... ...s a real bargin. From: Ed · e.null·at·sbcglobal.net Submitted July 28th 2010 I agree that flyfishing gear in general is overprice...
57. Derek DeYoung - Vivid colors and breathtaking close-ups - Global FlyFisher
...Rod Sutterby Diane Michelin Derek DeYoung <br Recommend this page to a friend Go to article start ^ User comments From: Nick · garlock_n78&midd... ...d great article! From: natasha · roseluker·at·aol.com Submitted January 14th 2007 This work is fabulous!! I have... ...id choose yours! it given me lots of ideas! thanksx From: Randon B. Johlph Submitted January 14th 2007 I never imagined anything could be more... ...al thing! From: Matt Zudweg · matt·at·trout-guide.com Submitted January 13th 2007 As a col...
58. Salty dreams and glassy shrimp - The S.L.S. shrimp - a realistic shrimp pattern - Global FlyFisher
The Global FlyFisher Salty dreams and glassy shrimpSalty dreams and glassy shrimp - The S.L.S. shrimp - a realistic shrimp pattern - Global FlyFisher
59. The Charlie Fly - Fur from the originator's Chocolate Lab inspired this sea trout producer - Global FlyFisher
...0.com Submitted April 1st 2009 I had a black labrador. She kindly donated several batches of her hair, for my rather ugly patterns, in return for a go... ...om: Martin Joergensen · martin·at·globalflyfisher.com Submitted... ...rs either. Martin From: kelvin · kkrvp·at·hotmail.com Submitted April 1st 2009 Nice fly, looks a little like his Omoe brush 2 que... ...he dog cast? From: dik · pinchthebarb·at·gmail.com Submitted March 31st 2009 This is a great story and a great fly. My wife would...
60. Waiting for spring - I have a severe case of cabin fever. Too much work. Too slow winter. Too much wind. Too little fishing. I'm really looking forward to fishing on mild spring days. - Global FlyFisher
...er comments From: Kai Nolting · kai-nolting·at·web.de Submitted March 12th 2007 Hi Martin, nice article and very fine pictures. Y... ...eady made up your mind regarding the GFF-summit 2007? From: vanuz Submitted March 11th 2007 ...nice to hear the fish are hungry again... This week I&a... ...to wade in... From: Bas · flydutch.bas·at·versatel.nl Submitted March 11th 200... ...lub ! :- From: Jan-Ole Willers · olewillers·at·web.de Submitted March 9th 2007 Martin, I know this status from my own experience....