Find it all
Results 51-60, 12330 total, on "submit" (1.49 seconds)
51. Rio Grande - Great trout rivers of Argentina - Rio Grande in the Tierra del Fuego - Global FlyFisher
...icle start User comments From: Pedro - Full name and email anonymized Link Submitted May 7th 2013 Tierra del Fuego and most of Patagonia is full of em... ...m: Heiko Schneider · magallan.hcs·at·hotmail.com Link Submitted May 7th 2013 Pedro, Nice article! Some more interesting, straight... ...ail.com Link Submitted May 5th 2013 Thomas: Your example does not proceed, is incoherent, I'm talking about a symbolic good and not a material good. I... ...ads of Patagonia ... From: Thomas - Full name and email anonymized Link Submitted May 5th 2013 I can't buy a Porsche or a Ferrari...that's not injusti...
52. Den gr? Frede, a Danish sea trout fly - The Grey Fred - A classical and very universal fly tied in the Wooly Worm tradition with a twist - Global FlyFisher
...comments From: Michael · kystfluefiskeren·at·yahoo.dk Submitted December 5th 2008 Martin Oops. First I looked at the pictures, an... ...om: Pike · pike007·at·seznam.cz Submitted December 4th 2008 Martin: Yes, because you Danish always use floating line :- From: Mar... ...obalflyfisher.com Submitted December 4th 2008 Eddie, Good to hear from you! Yes, the weight is for improved action and better penetration of the water... ...rieved. Martin From: Eddie Bouma · eddie·at·247ff.com Submitted December 4th 2008 Martin, I re...
53. Light Curing Resins - If you're still messing around with two-component epoxy, it's about time to lift your head and discover the new Light Curing Resins, LCR - the New Age Epoxy - Global FlyFisher
...n·at·globalflyfisher.com Submitted May 13th 2012 Norm, Finding the wavelength for each compound is a lot of work! And I'm not even sure ... ...described in the text. Martin From: Svend - Full name and email anonymized Submitted May 11th 2012 Other advantages: No mixing Does not smell like epo... ...oduct doesn't From: Alan · crackaig·at·hotmail.co.uk Submitted May 11th 2012 About a year ago I started using Mr Bond. Mostly jus... ...ytire·at·gmail.com Submitted May 11th 2012 how about adding what the curing uv wavelength of each product is? this would hel in buying a...
54. Once in a Blue Moon - Carl McNeil - video/DVD review - Global FlyFisher
...s From: flyfishingpoint · info·at·flyfishingpoint.net Submitted October 10th 2009 The PAL version can be purchased on www.flyfish... ...int.net. From: Carl McNeil · carl.mcneil·at·gmail.com Submitted September 6th 2009 Hi, Amazon will only stock the NTSC version of... ...a our website. Many thanks. Carl McNeil www.onthefly.co.nz From: Anonymous Submitted August 26th 2009 I ordered this dvd from amazon over 4 mont... ...r issue From: Kasper Sorensen · kasperbs·at·inbox.com Submitted June 20th 2009 I might have co...
55. Fishing trip sandwich - Long ago we had a blog thread here on GFF about the World's Greatest Sandwich. I'm not saying that this sandwich is it, but it has gone down well on many a fishing trip. - Global FlyFisher
...rtin Joergensen · martin·at·globalflyfisher.com Link Submitted N... ...sty! ;- Martin From: Gail - Full name and email anonymized Link Submitted November 22nd 2012 I'm thinkin that the ham should be snuggled right up next... ...tes. From: Edward Null · e.null·at·sbcglobal.net Link Submitted November 20th 2012 I take my first trout trip the day after Thank... ...rtin Joergensen · martin·at·globalflyfisher.com Link Submitted November 2...
56. Martin's Mundane Fly Project - This is the Mundane Fly Manifesto: Few and cheap materials, easy to find in the shops. Simple tying methods. Mundane flies. - Global FlyFisher
...n read more about submitting patterns in this article . Recommend this page to a friend Add comment Go to article start User comments GFF staff commen... ...t·globalflyfisher.com Submitted February 9th 2012 Bob, I'm really, really sorry about going simple! I know that these flies will be simpler tha... ...om: Martin Joergensen · martin·at·globalflyfisher.com Submitted February 9th 2012 Niel, It's not difficult. I did a qu... ...ick writeup of the process of submitting one or more patterns , and any further questions can be directed to me as a comment or via mail as mentioned ...
57. The Charlie Fly - Fur from the originator's Chocolate Lab inspired this sea trout producer - Global FlyFisher
...0.com Submitted April 1st 2009 I had a black labrador. She kindly donated several batches of her hair, for my rather ugly patterns, in return for a go... ...om: Martin Joergensen · martin·at·globalflyfisher.com Submitted... ...rs either. Martin From: kelvin · kkrvp·at·hotmail.com Submitted April 1st 2009 Nice fly, looks a little like his Omoe brush 2 que... ...he dog cast? From: dik · pinchthebarb·at·gmail.com Submitted March 31st 2009 This is a great story and a great fly. My wife would...
58. Waiting for spring - I have a severe case of cabin fever. Too much work. Too slow winter. Too much wind. Too little fishing. I'm really looking forward to fishing on mild spring days. - Global FlyFisher
...er comments From: Kai Nolting · kai-nolting·at·web.de Submitted March 12th 2007 Hi Martin, nice article and very fine pictures. Y... ...eady made up your mind regarding the GFF-summit 2007? From: vanuz Submitted March 11th 2007 ...nice to hear the fish are hungry again... This week I&a... ...to wade in... From: Bas · flydutch.bas·at·versatel.nl Submitted March 11th 200... ...lub ! :- From: Jan-Ole Willers · olewillers·at·web.de Submitted March 9th 2007 Martin, I know this status from my own experience....
59. Derek DeYoung - Vivid colors and breathtaking close-ups - Global FlyFisher
...Rod Sutterby Diane Michelin Derek DeYoung <br Recommend this page to a friend Go to article start ^ User comments From: Nick · garlock_n78&midd... ...d great article! From: natasha · roseluker·at·aol.com Submitted January 14th 2007 This work is fabulous!! I have... ...id choose yours! it given me lots of ideas! thanksx From: Randon B. Johlph Submitted January 14th 2007 I never imagined anything could be more... ...al thing! From: Matt Zudweg · matt·at·trout-guide.com Submitted January 13th 2007 As a col...
60. Fly Reel Blues - I have always wondered about fly reels. On one hand many anglers describe them as simple line containers. On the other hand most fly reels cost an arm and a leg. - Global FlyFisher
... Submitted September 11th 2010 Right on the money, Martin. Reel prices ridiculous. My most expensive reels are a Martin 72 multipler and a Kamikaze 9-... ...: Arne · arne.malzahn·at·awi.de Submitted August 13th 2010 All easy: It really hurts to spend lot's of money for tackle. But the ... ...From: Tony Stevens · keepingafloat2000·at·yahoo.co.nz Submitted August 7th 2010 With the current move ... ...s a real bargin. From: Ed · e.null·at·sbcglobal.net Submitted July 28th 2010 I agree that flyfishing gear in general is overprice...