Find it all
Results 51-60, 11659 total, on "submit" (0.76 seconds)
51. Once in a Blue Moon - Carl McNeil - video/DVD review - Global FlyFisher
...s From: flyfishingpoint · info·at·flyfishingpoint.net Submitted October 10th 2009 The PAL version can be purchased on www.flyfish... ...int.net. From: Carl McNeil · carl.mcneil·at·gmail.com Submitted September 6th 2009 Hi, Amazon will only stock the NTSC version of... ...a our website. Many thanks. Carl McNeil www.onthefly.co.nz From: Anonymous Submitted August 26th 2009 I ordered this dvd from amazon over 4 mont... ...r issue From: Kasper Sorensen · kasperbs·at·inbox.com Submitted June 20th 2009 I might have co...
52. Den gr? Frede, a Danish sea trout fly - The Grey Fred - A classical and very universal fly tied in the Wooly Worm tradition with a twist - Global FlyFisher
...comments From: Michael · kystfluefiskeren·at·yahoo.dk Submitted December 5th 2008 Martin Oops. First I looked at the pictures, an... ...om: Pike · pike007·at·seznam.cz Submitted December 4th 2008 Martin: Yes, because you Danish always use floating line :- From: Mar... ...obalflyfisher.com Submitted December 4th 2008 Eddie, Good to hear from you! Yes, the weight is for improved action and better penetration of the water... ...rieved. Martin From: Eddie Bouma · eddie·at·247ff.com Submitted December 4th 2008 Martin, I re...
53. Rules for GFFpix - share your best flyfishing pictures - Global FlyFisher
... Rules for submitting pictures Start Submit Gallery Hitlist Photographers Search Guide Rules About The picture must be of a fly fishing relevant situa... ... will need the name and a valid email-address of the submitter of each picture. The email address will NOT appear anywhere on the pages. We just need ... ...indication of where and when it was taken. It is the responsibility of the submitter to ensure that copyrights are respected and that people in t... ...sponsibility of the submitter. The Global FlyFisher staff will evaluate every single picture and accept or reject it. Our decisions are final and not ...
54. Salty dreams and glassy shrimp - The S.L.S. shrimp - a realistic shrimp pattern - Global FlyFisher
The Global FlyFisher Salty dreams and glassy shrimpSalty dreams and glassy shrimp - The S.L.S. shrimp - a realistic shrimp pattern - Global FlyFisher
55. Fly Reel Blues - I have always wondered about fly reels. On one hand many anglers describe them as simple line containers. On the other hand most fly reels cost an arm and a leg. - Global FlyFisher
... Submitted September 11th 2010 Right on the money, Martin. Reel prices ridiculous. My most expensive reels are a Martin 72 multipler and a Kamikaze 9-... ...: Arne · arne.malzahn·at·awi.de Submitted August 13th 2010 All easy: It really hurts to spend lot's of money for tackle. But the ... ...From: Tony Stevens · keepingafloat2000·at·yahoo.co.nz Submitted August 7th 2010 With the current move ... ...s a real bargin. From: Ed · e.null·at·sbcglobal.net Submitted July 28th 2010 I agree that flyfishing gear in general is overprice...
56. Derek DeYoung - Vivid colors and breathtaking close-ups - Global FlyFisher
...Rod Sutterby Diane Michelin Derek DeYoung <br Recommend this page to a friend Go to article start ^ User comments From: Nick · garlock_n78&midd... ...d great article! From: natasha · roseluker·at·aol.com Submitted January 14th 2007 This work is fabulous!! I have... ...id choose yours! it given me lots of ideas! thanksx From: Randon B. Johlph Submitted January 14th 2007 I never imagined anything could be more... ...al thing! From: Matt Zudweg · matt·at·trout-guide.com Submitted January 13th 2007 As a col...
57. Martin's Mundane Fly Project - This is the Mundane Fly Manifesto: Few and cheap materials, easy to find in the shops. Simple tying methods. Mundane flies. - Global FlyFisher
...n read more about submitting patterns in this article . Recommend this page to a friend Add comment Go to article start User comments GFF staff commen... ...t·globalflyfisher.com Submitted February 9th 2012 Bob, I'm really, really sorry about going simple! I know that these flies will be simpler tha... ...om: Martin Joergensen · martin·at·globalflyfisher.com Submitted February 9th 2012 Niel, It's not difficult. I did a qu... ...ick writeup of the process of submitting one or more patterns , and any further questions can be directed to me as a comment or via mail as mentioned ...
58. Waiting for spring - I have a severe case of cabin fever. Too much work. Too slow winter. Too much wind. Too little fishing. I'm really looking forward to fishing on mild spring days. - Global FlyFisher
...er comments From: Kai Nolting · kai-nolting·at·web.de Submitted March 12th 2007 Hi Martin, nice article and very fine pictures. Y... ...eady made up your mind regarding the GFF-summit 2007? From: vanuz Submitted March 11th 2007 ...nice to hear the fish are hungry again... This week I&a... ...to wade in... From: Bas · flydutch.bas·at·versatel.nl Submitted March 11th 200... ...lub ! :- From: Jan-Ole Willers · olewillers·at·web.de Submitted March 9th 2007 Martin, I know this status from my own experience....
59. The Charlie Fly - Fur from the originator's Chocolate Lab inspired this sea trout producer - Global FlyFisher
...0.com Submitted April 1st 2009 I had a black labrador. She kindly donated several batches of her hair, for my rather ugly patterns, in return for a go... ...om: Martin Joergensen · martin·at·globalflyfisher.com Submitted... ...rs either. Martin From: kelvin · kkrvp·at·hotmail.com Submitted April 1st 2009 Nice fly, looks a little like his Omoe brush 2 que... ...he dog cast? From: dik · pinchthebarb·at·gmail.com Submitted March 31st 2009 This is a great story and a great fly. My wife would...
60. Fishing trip sandwich - Long ago we had a blog thread here on GFF about the World's Greatest Sandwich. I'm not saying that this sandwich is it, but it has gone down well on many a fishing trip. - Global FlyFisher
...rtin Joergensen · martin·at·globalflyfisher.com Link Submitted N... ...sty! ;- Martin From: Gail - Full name and email anonymized Link Submitted November 22nd 2012 I'm thinkin that the ham should be snuggled right up next... ...tes. From: Edward Null · e.null·at·sbcglobal.net Link Submitted November 20th 2012 I take my first trout trip the day after Thank... ...rtin Joergensen · martin·at·globalflyfisher.com Link Submitted November 2...