Find it all
Results 71-80, 11834 total, on "submit" (1.01 seconds)
71. How to look good - Appearance and behavior are two very important aspects of fly fishing. Act or look the wrong way, and fellow anglers will immediately judge you as an amateur. This first chapter of two will teach you what to wear and carry. - Global FlyFisher
...· malte·at·gissmo.net Submitted March 18th 2011 :-D Very cool article! From: Craig White · cwhite1·at·maine.... ...ut to catch! : From: Glenn · g.parkin·at·xplornet.com Submitted March 18th 2011 good one Martin, are we getting a little stir cr... ......er From: KUBA · jakub.vedral·at·prodej-pronajem.cz Submitted March... ...om: Martin Joergensen · martin·at·globalflyfisher.com Submitted March 18th 2011 Mi...
72. Hyper-Compleat Principles of Leader Design - The most comprehensive tool for calculating classical and contemporary leaders - and designing your own formulas for knotted leaders - Global FlyFisher
...ced User comments From: jake · jaalf21·at·hotmail.com Submitted November 5th 2005 Yes im fishing ... ... leader. From: Walter K · free2fish37·at·yahoo.com.au Submitted October 2nd 2005 Dear M... ...ry much Walter K From: c. kahle · kahlecel·at·aol.com Submitted August 14th 2005 Simply put. thank you. When ... ...teelhead. From: jim smagala · jsmagala·at·charter.net Submitted August 2nd 2005 Terrific information on leaders. Thanks Want to c...
73. My Wading Boot Blues - None of the wading boots I owned fit my bill for a perfect pair of wading boots - Global FlyFisher
...ing User comments From: jk · klesch3·at·earthlink.net Submitted September 8th 2005 The best boots ever were the old Dan... ...t. From: Anonymous Submitted September 4th 2005 You haven't tried L. L. Bean aquastealth studded? From: Scott W. Nelson · swn·at·... ...kles! From: Stephen Asher · sasher1·at·mindspring.com Submitted August 31st 2005 I have travelled th... ...ur email Submit my comment All comments will be screened by the GFF staff before publication. No HTML, images or links , please - we'll remove it anyw...
74. Brown Spinner - My old favorite - Global FlyFisher
...iddot;GMAIL.COM Submitted June 23rd 2010 Good work Kasper!! Could work on the Lima Stream!! From: Glenn · g.parkin·at·xplornet.co... ...t, Thank you From: Ddevil00 · Ddevil00·at·hotmail.com Submitted June 1... ...omment From: Kasper Mühlbach · kasper·at·muehlbach.dk Submitted June 19th 2010 Thanks guys. It's always nice to get feed-back.... ... From: kelvin · pugetsoundflatwing·at·hotmail.com Submitted June 17th 2010 VERY NICE TIE! From: Alan Petrucci · uppahdam&m...
75. My Wading Boot Blues - None of the wading boots I owned fit my bill for a perfect pair of wading boots - Global FlyFisher
...ing User comments From: jk · klesch3·at·earthlink.net Submitted S... ...to another. This is an expensive solution but they last. From: Anonymous Submitted September 4th 2005 You haven't tried L. L. Bean aquastealth studded... ...ddot;hotmail.com Submitted September 4th 2005 I am a Yank who lives and fly-fishes the western U.S almost for thirty years now. The rivers and streams... ...ing.com Submitted August 31st 2005 I have travelled the same road. Perhaps 20 pairs later, I have found the answer: Loop all leather wading boots. SWA...
76. The Fluff - Fish are stupid - they must be to take this simple and efficient pattern - Global FlyFisher
...omments From: David Anstey · danstey·at·nl.rogers.com Submitted February 1st 2010 The problem with ... ... · pergade·at·post.tele.dk Submitted January 29th 2010 No, I haven't tried it for mullet - only trout and garfish. In both cases ... ...ferrismclaughlin·at·yahoo.com Submitted January 25th 2010 Have you tried this fly for mullet? From: vanuz · gvanuz·at&midd... ...k Submitted January 20th 2010 I have to correct myself. The material used for the Fluff isn't SLF - but STF Synthetic Translucent Fibre . Sorry - some...
77. 10 rules for catch and release - Catch, kill, release or not fish at all? A personal view on C&R. - Global FlyFisher
... to kill a Danish brown trout from a local stream. These streams are often submitted to a lot... ...comments From: Kelvin Kleinman · kkrvp·at·hotmail.com Submitted January 11th 2010 diffenately a hottly debated topic... ...course From: Korrie Broos · korrie·at·caneworld.co.za Submitted January 11th 2010 I wonder what PETA'... ... Joergensen · martin·at·globalflyfisher.com Submitted January 10th 2010 Paul, Thanks! You and I have fished together and we both ...
78. FF@ Smelt '98 - Bob Petti
...PN Home] [Streamers Home] [Tie Better] MAGOG SMELT, FATAL ATTRACTION SMELT Submitted By Bob Petti MAGOG SMELT FATAL ATTRACTION SMELT HOOK Daiichi 2271... ...lled The Natural which isn't a heck of a lot different than the one I submitted as a smelt. The first time I saw his fly was in the premier issue of F... ...a fly design which lends itself to infinite variation. Since I had already submitted one standard classic pattern for the swap, I wanted to send in so... ...ON SMELT streamer pattern s submitted by Bob Petti . FF@ Smelt '98 - Bob Petti Raske's New England Streamers & Global Fly Fisher Network. A FF@ Smelt ...
79. View single wallpaper file - egg_and_eye - Download a beautiful Global Fly Fisher wallpaper for your computer. These pictures have been carefully prepared for the purpose of being a suitable background on the desktop of your computer. - Global FlyFisher
...consider submitting it to our GFFPix User's Picture Galery . How do I remove the wallapaper again? If you insist on removing our beautiful backgrounds... ...om: Bonnie Patterson · nite_angel_mtairy·at·yahoo.com Submitted October 31st 2005 your ... ...OMPUPUTER. From: Chris O'Byrne · obyrnec·at·yahoo.com Submitted September 8th 2005 Great... ...comment Your name Your email Submit my comment All comments will be screened by the GFF staff before publication. No HTML, images or links , please - ...
80. GFF Summit 2006 - This is a first! Not that we GFF partners haven?t fished with each other and with a lot of you GFF visitors, but we have never set up a formal meeting. - Global FlyFisher
...r comments From: David Swain · wdswain·at·hotmail.com Submitted September 17th 2006 Martin Hope the fish-in w... ...nolting·at·web.de Submitted September 8th 2006 Hi there, now it's only a couple of days to the GFFsummit and I'm very exited to meet and... ...ee you soon From: Kai Nolting · kai-nolting·at·web.de Submitted September 5th 2006 Hi Florian, I've jus... ...y via Email From: Florian · Florian.Vogt·at·areva.com Submitted August 29th 2006 If someb...