Find it all
Results 81-90, 11902 total, on "submit" (1.35 seconds)
81. My Wading Boot Blues - None of the wading boots I owned fit my bill for a perfect pair of wading boots - Global FlyFisher
...ddot; klesch3·at·earthlink.net Submitted September 8th 2005 The best boots ever were the old Danner's. I go out 35-40 times per year on ... ...d to another. This is an expensive solution but they last. From: Anonymous Submitted September 4th 2005 You haven't tried L. L. Bean aquastealth ... ...studded? From: Scott W. Nelson · swn·at·hotmail.com Submitted September 4th 2005 I am a Yank who lives and fly-fishes the western... ... Stephen Asher · sasher1·at·mindspring.com Submitted August 31st 2005 I have travelled the same road. Perhaps 20 pairs later, I h...
82. FF@ Smelt '98 - Bob Petti
...PN Home] [Streamers Home] [Tie Better] MAGOG SMELT, FATAL ATTRACTION SMELT Submitted By Bob Petti MAGOG SMELT FATAL ATTRACTION SMELT HOOK Daiichi 2271... ...lled The Natural which isn't a heck of a lot different than the one I submitted as a smelt. The first time I saw his fly was in the premier issue of F... ...a fly design which lends itself to infinite variation. Since I had already submitted one standard classic pattern for the swap, I wanted to send in so... ...ON SMELT streamer pattern s submitted by Bob Petti . FF@ Smelt '98 - Bob Petti Raske's New England Streamers & Global Fly Fisher Network. A FF@ Smelt ...
83. At long last - The GFF fly fishing podcast sound recordings for your iPod or mp3 player - Global FlyFisher
...start User comments From: Pike · pike007·at·seznam.cz Submitted October 4th 2007 Czechoslovakia, it is long long time ago. Vanuz,... ...ng world:- From: Nick Hunt · nick.hunt·at·t-online.de Submitted October 4th 2007 Hi Martin, glad to hear the po... ...ddot;at·aol.com Submitted October 3rd 2007 Martin nice podcast, interesting point on the hook keeper, I started building my rods a few years ag... ...z · vanuz·at·mail.dk Submitted October 3rd 2007 Appologies accepted, no Danish-Slovak war declared. Anyway, gr8 podcast, good sou...
84. What we read right now - List of all reviews - Global FlyFisher
The Global FlyFisher What we read right nowWhat we read right now - List of all reviews - Global FlyFisher <!-- Please help us! Check that this page
85. Duck's extended body - Going Au Naturel to catch wise trout with extended bodies and a special natural hackle style - Global FlyFisher
...From: R. Duckworth · Rogerdckwrth·at·hotmail.com Link Submitted March 22nd 2013 I use a small t... ..., work, work.......... From: kenneth - Full name and email anonymized Link Submitted March 20th 2013 There is a difference of... ...ith ??? From: C. Vetter · Cvetter·at·hotmail.com Link Submitted March 20th 2013 It's works beautifully! Floats high on the water ... ...artin Joergensen · martin·at·globalflyfisher.com Link Submitted March 19th 2013 Kenneth, As far as I ...
86. 10 rules for catch and release - Catch, kill, release or not fish at all? A personal view on C&R. - Global FlyFisher
... to kill a Danish brown trout from a local stream. These streams are often submitted to a lot... ...comments From: Kelvin Kleinman · kkrvp·at·hotmail.com Submitted January 11th 2010 diffenately a hottly debated topic... ...course From: Korrie Broos · korrie·at·caneworld.co.za Submitted January 11th 2010 I wonder what PETA'... ... Joergensen · martin·at·globalflyfisher.com Submitted January 10th 2010 Paul, Thanks! You and I have fished together and we both ...
87. The Fluff - Fish are stupid - they must be to take this simple and efficient pattern - Global FlyFisher
...omments From: David Anstey · danstey·at·nl.rogers.com Submitted February 1st 2010 The problem with ... ... · pergade·at·post.tele.dk Submitted January 29th 2010 No, I haven't tried it for mullet - only trout and garfish. In both cases ... ...ferrismclaughlin·at·yahoo.com Submitted January 25th 2010 Have you tried this fly for mullet? From: vanuz · gvanuz·at&midd... ...k Submitted January 20th 2010 I have to correct myself. The material used for the Fluff isn't SLF - but STF Synthetic Translucent Fibre . Sorry - some...
88. How to look good - Appearance and behavior are two very important aspects of fly fishing. Act or look the wrong way, and fellow anglers will immediately judge you as an amateur. This first chapter of two will teach you what to wear and carry. - Global FlyFisher
...· malte·at·gissmo.net Submitted March 18th 2011 :-D Very cool article! From: Craig White · cwhite1·at·maine.... ...ut to catch! : From: Glenn · g.parkin·at·xplornet.com Submitted March 18th 2011 good one Martin, are we getting a little stir cr... ......er From: KUBA · jakub.vedral·at·prodej-pronajem.cz Submitted March... ...om: Martin Joergensen · martin·at·globalflyfisher.com Submitted March 18th 2011 Mi...
89. Tom's reel - The design and making of homemade fly fishing reels. A wonderful hobby beside fly fishing itself. - Global FlyFisher
... comments From: Henk van Bork · vanborkd·at·casema.nl Submitted May 9th 2011 Hi Tom, Outstanding design reel, a piece of art and ... ...Submitted May 9th 2011 Hi Tom, When you showed me your new reel at the club I was deeply impressed. I knew your abilitys, I've seen your other reels, ... ... what a beauty! From: Tom Biesot · tomfo·at·casema.nl Submitted May 8th 2011 Hello Chris, I am pleased that you liked the reel ,y... ...ot; tomfo·at·casema.nl Submitted May 8th 2011 Hello Korrie, It is nice to hear that you liked the article so much, it was a lot of work ...
90. Hyper-Compleat Principles of Leader Design - The most comprehensive tool for calculating classical and contemporary leaders - and designing your own formulas for knotted leaders - Global FlyFisher
...ced User comments From: jake · jaalf21·at·hotmail.com Submitted November 5th 2005 Yes im fishing ... ... leader. From: Walter K · free2fish37·at·yahoo.com.au Submitted October 2nd 2005 Dear M... ...ry much Walter K From: c. kahle · kahlecel·at·aol.com Submitted August 14th 2005 Simply put. thank you. When ... ...teelhead. From: jim smagala · jsmagala·at·charter.net Submitted August 2nd 2005 Terrific information on leaders. Thanks Want to c...