Find it all
Results 91-100, 12043 total, on "submit" (5.46 seconds)
91. 10 rules for catch and release - Catch, kill, release or not fish at all? A personal view on C&R. - Global FlyFisher
... to kill a Danish brown trout from a local stream. These streams are often submitted to a lot... ...comments From: Kelvin Kleinman · kkrvp·at·hotmail.com Submitted January 11th 2010 diffenately a hottly debated topic... ...course From: Korrie Broos · korrie·at·caneworld.co.za Submitted January 11th 2010 I wonder what PETA'... ... Joergensen · martin·at·globalflyfisher.com Submitted January 10th 2010 Paul, Thanks! You and I have fished together and we both ...
92. Jan's Emerger - A buzzer floater for windy waters - Global FlyFisher
The Global FlyFisher Jan's EmergerJan's Emerger - A buzzer floater for windy waters - Global FlyFisher First published May 30th 2008 - A couple of
93. Duck's extended body - Going Au Naturel to catch wise trout with extended bodies and a special natural hackle style - Global FlyFisher
...From: R. Duckworth · Rogerdckwrth·at·hotmail.com Link Submitted March 22nd 2013 I use a small t... ..., work, work.......... From: kenneth - Full name and email anonymized Link Submitted March 20th 2013 There is a difference of... ...ith ??? From: C. Vetter · Cvetter·at·hotmail.com Link Submitted March 20th 2013 It's works beautifully! Floats high on the water ... ...artin Joergensen · martin·at·globalflyfisher.com Link Submitted March 19th 2013 Kenneth, As far as I ...
94. Hyper-Compleat Principles of Leader Design - The most comprehensive tool for calculating classical and contemporary leaders - and designing your own formulas for knotted leaders - Global FlyFisher
...ced User comments From: jake · jaalf21·at·hotmail.com Submitted November 5th 2005 Yes im fishing ... ... leader. From: Walter K · free2fish37·at·yahoo.com.au Submitted October 2nd 2005 Dear M... ...ry much Walter K From: c. kahle · kahlecel·at·aol.com Submitted August 14th 2005 Simply put. thank you. When ... ...teelhead. From: jim smagala · jsmagala·at·charter.net Submitted August 2nd 2005 Terrific information on leaders. Thanks Want to c...
95. Skunked - The GFF fly fishing podcast sound recordings for your iPod or mp3 player - Global FlyFisher
...Submitted March 27th 2007 Taking your dogs along when you are fishing obviously reveals new sides of the nobel art. The other day I was fishing a tiny... ... dogs. Hans Jacob From: Taff · paul·at·stanco.co.uk Submitted March 27th 2007 Martin, Had a close one with one of my dogs on the ... ...port · ripleydavenport·at·mail.com Submitted March 26th 2007 I wish I could the same about my black lab. She's been fir hooked, t... ...om: Martin Joergensen · martin·at·globalflyfisher.com Submitted March 26th 2007 Bob, He is a very ...
96. Book review policy - Global FlyFisher
...always look for the best in everything. Putting pride aside is a must when submitting items for review. We do not accept any advertising at... ... any time. . Putting pride aside is a must when submitting books and publications for review. Click here to obtain more information regarding how to m... ...ese few guidlelines when submitting books or publications for review: Take extra caution in packaging your material prior to sending. Remember, we sca... ...aphic for use on our website. Damaged publications make for poor graphics. Submit exactly what is marketed to the public. Nothing more, nothing less. ...
97. Winter fishing - The GFF fly fishing podcast sound recordings for your iPod or mp3 player - Global FlyFisher
...mments From: Matthias Kaul · ukaul1·at·cox.net Submitted March 4th 2007 Feedback: Martin, you asked for it.....I really do like y... ...cast.....why not? Cheers from San Diego, CA Matthias From: Kasper Mühlbach Submitted February 28th 2007 ... ...ew Zealand. Kasper From: Chris · cadamec·at·wi.rr.com Submitted February 27th 2007 Hi Martin, I have bee... ...cast.net Submitted February 27th 2007 Hi Martin, I also heard your request for feedback on your Winter Fishing episode and figured that it was time th...
98. Tigerfish in South Africa - Tigerfish from my Verandah - Where are the days when tigers where tigers? - Global FlyFisher
... start ^ User comments From: NiC · nic·at·fly-only.dk Submitted January 24th 2007 WOW, great photos : From: Kasp... ...er Mühlbach Submitted January 20th 2007 Fantastic pictures and a great read! From: Leonard · Leonard·at·uniplastics.co.za Submitt... ...hose Tigers From: Vilmos Varga · flyfish·at·chello.hu Submitted January 19t... ... From: Ripley Davenport · admin·at·distantstreams.com Submitted January 19th 2007 Spectacular! Truly enl...
99. New tube materials - It's been some years since GFF's huge article series on tube flies started, and a lot of things have happened in the tube materials market. We try to catch up. - Global FlyFisher
...Joergensen · martin·at·globalflyfisher.com Link Submitted November 29th 2012 Claus, I had seen these tubes before, but forgotten ... ...o the text above. Martin From: Claus - Full name and email anonymized Link Submitted November 29th 2012 Martin, Don't forget the extremely thin stainl... ...artin Joergensen · martin·at·globalflyfisher.com Link Submitted November 28th 2012 Santiago, Thanks a lot for your reply, and I k... ...artin Joergensen · martin·at·globalflyfisher.com Link Submitted November 28th 2012 Santiago, You will have t...
100. My Wading Boot Blues - None of the wading boots I owned fit my bill for a perfect pair of wading boots - Global FlyFisher
...ing User comments From: jk · klesch3·at·earthlink.net Submitted S... ...to another. This is an expensive solution but they last. From: Anonymous Submitted September 4th 2005 You haven't tried L. L. Bean aquastealth studded... ...ddot;hotmail.com Submitted September 4th 2005 I am a Yank who lives and fly-fishes the western U.S almost for thirty years now. The rivers and streams... ...ing.com Submitted August 31st 2005 I have travelled the same road. Perhaps 20 pairs later, I have found the answer: Loop all leather wading boots. SWA...