Find it all
Results 91-100, 1879 total, on "tie wing" (1.43 seconds)
91. Martin's Mundane Crazy Dane - A slight variation of an really old fly of mine, which again was a derivative of Bob Nauheim's famed Crazy Charlie - Global FlyFisher
... Home Pipeline Themes Blog Hitlist Store Patterns Patterns Pattern section Tie better St... ...y Charlie By Martin Joergensen + + Mundane Crazy Danes Martin Joergensen I tied this fly many years ago , and have dug it out aga... ...in because it's a good and very easy fly to tie - and it produced fish back then and can do so again in its mundane version - which is actually exactl... ...lassic bonefish fly has been the inspiration of a ton of flies, and when I tied the first Crazy Dane it was also inspi...
92. The Bloody Zonker - This fly is a bright and tasty looking bite of feathers and fur that can sometimes be the key to luring a big trout. - Global FlyFisher
...erday HOME PATTERNS STREAMERS TIE BETTER FISH BETTER GALLERY VIDEOS GLOBAL REPORTS REVIEWS SEARCH LESS... PODCASTS ROD BUILDING BOOKS STAFF LAB PIX BL... ...E... Search Cancel More about: Fur Sea trout flies Tinsel Zonkers Patterns Tie Better Comment The Bloody... ...o a zonker. This variation of the variation was originally tied for sea run brown trout—sea trout—but will work equally well as a big trout streamer i... .../0 Rib oval silver tinsel Tail red poly yarn Body flat silver mylar tinsel Wing black rabbit zonker strip Flash black/red Angel hair Wing...
93. The Prince and its Derivatives - Global FlyFisher
...rubber legs/white for the biots. They often fold the legs in a v shape and tie in by the tail and the tie one on the top. Some folks sub in red thread... ... give it a bit more of a collar. The rubber legs allow you tie this a bit quicker. One fly sold by Orvis for many years is the Rainbow Prince. This is... ... round rubber legs for the tail and wing, substituting fox fire lite brite for the peacock hurl body. My wife ties this with a black bead in a size 8 ... ...wn dubbing mixed with a green sparkle dub or Lite Brite , the fly is tied on a shrimp or scud hook and the tail is pheasant fibers. The hackle is tied...
94. The Tabou Caddis Emerger - Simplistic Buggyness Using Two Materials - Global FlyFisher
...6 More about: Soft-hackle Chick-a-bou Emerger Caddis GFF podcasts Patterns Tie Better The Tabou Caddis Emerger Simplistic Buggyness Using Two Material... ...s Podcast Get the Podcast 15meg Download a 2.5 minute Podcast to see Steve tie the Tabou Caddis Emerger. This Eagle River Colorado Brown trout took an... ...ay to tie an emerging caddis with some under-used and relatively unknown materials in my flytying material collection. PAYING ATTENTION In 2002, I beg... ...when emerging. I noticed a caddis wing is one of the larger wings to emerge from an insect making the emergence awkward, their legs are wispy & fragil...
95. Yellow Marabou Special - A Classic Pattern with a Tying Trick - Global FlyFisher
...First published February 7th 2011 - This past week HOME PATTERNS STREAMERS TIE BETTER FISH BETTER GALLERY VIDEOS G... ...ed a number of marabou winged trolling flies for his New England lakes and ponds. There is not much I can add to Jim's legacy that is not already told... .... I do not tie many marabou winged patterns, and I know for a fact that I would have a hard time finding marabou similar to what he used. The fact tha... ...er hand, was just perfect. Phew. It's a beautiful pattern—enough so that I tied a few extras for my...
96. Duck's extended body - Going Au Naturel to catch wise trout with extended bodies and a special natural hackle style - Global FlyFisher
...ly Fishing and Fly Tying Tie Better First published March 15th 2013 - A week or two ago Home Home News Pipeline Themes Blog Hitlist Store Patterns Pat... ...ds Keywords Caddis Dry Flies Home Made Materials Mayflies Sedge Stoneflies Tie Better Touch More about: Caddis | Dry Flies | H... ...ome Made Materials | Mayflies | Sedge | Stoneflies | Tie Better | Comment Duck's extended body Published Mar 15th 2013 Going Au Naturel to catch wise ... ...s Natural Extended Body Fly + Thread covered hook Roger Duckworth + Hackle tied in Roger Duckwo...
97. Grizzly Streamers
... [GFFPN Home] [Streamers Home] [Tie Better] By Bob Petti There is no doubt that some form of mottling or striations add to the effectiveness of many p... ...ies shown in this feature were tied by the members of Bob Skehan's New England Streamers mailing list. It is the intent of this feature to never be cl... ...feathers. Bob Petti December 2000 Perkins Wonder Tied by Bryant Freeman Hook: Gaelic Supreme Mike Martinek, 8xl #1 Tail: Red Hackle Barbs Body: Flat S... ...at: Yellow Hackle, Golden Pheasant Crest curving upwards, the Black Hackle Wing: Light Green Polar Bear followed by four ...
98. Chad Johnson's Deer Head SlugGo - Dally's Ozark Fly Fisher guide Chad Johnson ties his Deer Head SlugGo for trophy brown trout on the White River. The SlugGo is one of the regular patterns in the boxes of our streamer guides, for its predator attracting action. Video produced by Brian Wise: Fly Fishing the Ozarks http://flyfishingtheozarks.com/ in conjunction with Dally's Ozark Fly Fisher, Cotter Arkansas. http://theozarkflyfisher.com Material List Hook Gamakatsu Worm Hook 2/0 Tail: Rooster Saddle Hackle olive. Wing: Ginger & Olive Bucktail Body: Ginger Crystal Hackle Wapsi Olive Schlappen Articulation: 50lb Mono. Dally's Streamer Balls Metallic Beads Flash: Fire Tiger Flashabou. Head: Bucktail Ginger & Olive - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...d Johnson's Deer Head SlugGo - Dally's Ozark Fly Fisher guide Chad Johnson ties his Deer Head SlugGo for trophy brown trout on the White River. The Sl... ...erial List Hook Gamakatsu Worm Hook 2/0 Tail: Rooster Saddle Hackle olive. Wing: Ginger & Olive Bucktail Body: Ginger Crystal Hackle Wapsi Olive Schla... ...hemes Blog Hitlist Store Patterns Patterns Pattern section Suggest pattern Tie better Streamers Tying vid... ...ly's Ozark Fly Fisher guide Chad Johnson ties his Deer Head SlugGo for trophy brown trout on the White River. The SlugGo is one of the regular pattern...
99. Martin's Mundane Crane Fly - The crane fly or daddy longlegs is a simple insect with some very distinct characteristics, in particular the very long legs, which are a key ingredient in any crane fly pattern. This pattern uses two materials and is dead simple to tie. - Global FlyFisher
... fly pattern. This pattern uses two materials and is dead simple to tie. - Global FlyFisher The Global FlyFisher - A Good Place to go for Online Fly F... ... Home Pipeline Themes Blog Hitlist Store Patterns Patterns Pattern section Tie better Streamers Tying videos Pattern list Fishing Fishing Fishing sect... ...y crane fly pattern. This pattern uses two materials and is dead simple to tie. By Martin Joergensen It's been a while since the latest ... ...ern. The body is simple, cylindrical and with no special markings, and the wings are also simple in shape, and th...
100. Banderillas - A modular tube fly system - Global FlyFisher
...arge fly - if you want Tubular solutions The tube fly is essentially a fly tied on a thin tube, with the tippet going through the tube and attached to... ...almon fishing and are very popular in the Scandinavian countries. Two long winged head sections Saving the large size hook makes the tube light and on... ...emblance to these sticks. The basic Banderillas: a wing section, two body sections and a tail section Other sections Apart from the body sections, The... ...ad section and the tail section. The head bears a long wing and a hackle while the tail has a protuding piece of tube and a piece of semi soft silicon...