Find it all
Results 131-140, 2316 total, on "tube flies" (0.36 seconds)
131. Fly patterns - An ordered but outdated fly pattern list - Global FlyFisher
...ttern from GFF By Martin Joergensen This is an almost complete list of all flies ever featured on Global Fly Fisher. On the main pag... ... the new section with my experimental flies - The lab . This list contains seleveral categories of flies even though the salt water patterns still dom... ...rns Salmon patterns Other patterns Salt water patterns Small and low water flies Extremely suitable for fall sea trout fishing Moyerfokker A big, ugly... ...er flies with dog hair The Dalby Dribbler A grub like sea trout pattern The Kluting Another sculpin imitaion Glitter Shrimp A fly for the cold season ...
132. Tie Better - Learn to tie better flies - Global FlyFisher
...anuary 1st 2001 This section currently has 64 articles Learn to tie better flies Hairwings & Tubes Salmon flies : With this book Hairwing & Tube Flies... ...has worked his way through yet another pile of flies sent to him from all over the world. And Chris Mann has done it again and provided us pattern-hun... ...re us. Read GFF partner Martin Joergensen's review here. Spey & Dee Salmon flies : GFF partner Martin Joergensen writes: ...the often lightly dressed ... ... wings are just soooo fishy! . That's why he finds John Shewey's book Spey Flies and Dee Flies - Their History & Construction interesting. Read his re...
133. Red Butt Spey Tube Fly - An effective tube pattern using grey heron - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
... Red Butt Spey Tube Fly - An effective tube pattern using grey heron - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher The Global FlyFisher - A Good Plac... ...ighest rated Most views By date A-Z Originators Search About Red Butt Spey Tube Fly An effective tube pattern using grey heron Originator: CanadianTub... ...FlyCo Web site: The Canadian Tube Fly Company Submitter: Martin Joergensen Average: Select rating Poor Okay Good Great Awesome Give it 6/6 Your rating... ...nTubeFlyCo More videos with spey flies tube flies Videos from that day Ken's Crazy Ant View Ken's Crazy Ant in full size Pink Spade Tube Fly View Pink...
134. Tube Black Bead Head EP Bugger - Jay Nicholas demonstrates how to tie a super simply wooly bugger style fly on a tube with EP tarantula leg body material. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
... Tube Black Bead Head EP Bugger - Jay Nicholas demonstrates how to tie a super simply wooly bugger style fly on a tube with EP tarantula leg body mate... ...icholas demonstrates how to tie a super simply wooly bugger style fly on a tube with EP tarantula leg body material. Originator: CaddisFlyShop Web sit... ...t Tying Tenkara Flies A very nice, thorough and easy to understand introduction to tying the super simple tenkara flies used for this ever more popula... ...ery from the year that passed. December 24th 2007 Better fishing pictures: Flies We feat...
135. The Cone Head Tube Fly - A brand new way of tying tube flies - Global FlyFisher
... Article Intro Tying Night fly Favorite Examples More cones Coney flies FMJNM More tubes CZCDNTM Temple Dog The Rocket The Cone Head Tube Fly A brand ... ...e silhouette. On this version I have used a nickel cone head. Pattern: Tube: 3 cm or 1 1/4 , nickel cone head Butt: Three turns with oval silver tinse... ...tinsel Underwing: Black fox 2.5 to 3 times the tube lenght. A couple of strands of flash. Overwing: Black marabou 3 times the body length Dub the head... ...ut with plenty bonefish. Ray Bergman Classics Wet flies have been around as long as fly fishing itself. Are they starting to see a renaissance? In fly...
136. Hair Stackingand Other Applicable Stuff - Hair stackers - Global FlyFisher
... from the bottom of the top tube rather than from the flared end. With the closed end stacker there is no flared end, so obviously everything has to g... ...a large saltwater fly, I simply hand stack. More on this process With such flies there is generally no reason to stack the hair perfectly even. If suc... ...uld be bored out of single pieces of stock for both the top and the bottom tubes. I have a... ...very narrow gap between the wall and the end cap of the bottom tube. When the top tube is removed, the single hair or more that occasionally is captur...
137. Fisker tube tool - Global FlyFisher
... First published a long time ago More about: Fly tying Tube flies Fisker tube tool By Martin Joergensen GFF Rating Usefulnes and facilities: 4 Quality... ...ined rating: 4 Neat and inexpensive tube fly tool. Getting a good tool for your tube fly tying can be both difficult and expoensive. Amongst your comm... ...ube Vice and the Kennebec Tube Tool. Both are very nice tools, but their price tags are hefty. If you just want to get into tube fly tying, it's too m... ... right showing the groove that holds the tube 1 and the plate that will fit most vices 2 . Danish alternative This Danish tool might be an alternative...
138. Methods of creating collars on Steelhead and Salmon Flies - Jay Nicholas demonstrates 3 methods of tying collars for Salmon and Steelhead Fly patterns. Using EP Foxy Brush, Pro Sportfisher Marble Fox and Senyo's Laser Yarn fly tiers can achieve varied looks and bulk. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
... Methods of creating collars on Steelhead and Salmon Flies - Jay Nicholas demonstrates 3 methods of tying collars for Salmon and Steelhead Fly pattern... ...iginators Search About Methods of creating collars on Steelhead and Salmon Flies Jay Nicholas demonstrates 3 ... ...es for your entertainment Ken's Incredibly Simple Shrimp - AKA KISS Shrimp flies are very much en vogue in the Baltic region, and keep on getting more... ...sy to tie - and still a very good imitation. April 8th 2013 Tube styles If you think that a tube for a tube fly is a cylindrical piece of plastic, the...
139. The Christmas Tree - This fly is primitive close to being embarrassing. It's even ugly. It uses one material only and a crude and synthetic one at that. But... and there's a but... it catches a lot of fish! - Global FlyFisher
...ut flies Patterns Comment The Christmas Tree Published June 11th 2011 This fly is primitive close to being embarrassing. It's even ugly. It uses one m... ...matically by choosing a different hue of mylar tube. The tube is available in a large number of colors, and the possibilities are almost endless. My f... ...the first excerpt from an upcoming book by yours truly on Danish sea trout flies called “Favorite Flies for Baltic Sea Trout”. I... ...t's a self published book featuring many of the flies that we use for our fishing, and will be out real soon now and available for online ordering. Th...
140. Atlantic Salmon on the fly - Classic Ibsley Pool - Hampshire Avon - A bright, clean Atlantic salmon rises to a RS Alistair Gold JC tube ( 2 inch copper) fly presented on a floating line at the famous Ibsley Pool on the Hampshire Avon.. The Avon valley is bursting with life with the arrival of summer birds like the reed bunting and stonechat. On Paul's arrival at Ibsley Bridge he is greeted by a pair of Goldfinches. He decides to try out his new gold coloured flies! This film is packed with helpful tips and wildlife clips including a white hart deer, barn owl, little egret catching an eel and a Common Buzzard up close. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...hire Avon - A bright, clean Atlantic salmon rises to a RS Alistair Gold JC tube 2 inch copper fly presented on a floating line at the fa... ... a pair of Goldfinches. He decides to try out his new gold coloured flies! This film is packed with helpful tips and wildlife clips including a white ... ...eted by a pair of Goldfinches. He decides to try out his new gold coloured flies! This film is packed with helpful tips and wildlife clips including... ...010 Lake Champ Many years ago, when Colombian Carlos Heinsohn began to tie flies, he didn't have more than a...