Find it all
Results 141-150, 2618 total, on "wf line" (0.18 seconds)
"wf", is too short a word and was ignored.
141. Flatland Fly Fisherman - Transition - A short film combining many days that I should have been in class with hours I could have been studying. Fly fishing and film/photography are some of my passions and I figured I could put something together to document the beauty of the Kansas River, beyond the tires and car batteries. If you like it, thank you. No matter what I'll be heading back down to the river as soon as this is posted. Follow me on Twitter/Instagram/Tumblr for similar goodies. Tight lines friends. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...s posted. Follow me on Twitter/Instagram/Tumblr for similar goodies. Tight lines friends. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher The Global Fl... ...gram/Tumblr for similar goodies. Tight lines friends. Originator: FlatlandFlyFisherman Submitter: Martin Joergensen Average: Select rating Poor Okay G... ...hat photograph that he vowed to raise the bar. February 21st 2012 Shooting lines Shooting lines are used with shooti... ...rs. This article tries to cover the different types of shooting or running lines available on the mar...
142. Global Fly Fisher, Bahamas bonefish, "Trust me Mon!", Part 3
...etty to be effective but before you go, be confident that you can handle a line quickly, accurately and with co... ...rod and leader in those measurements. Ok, a full line shot might get you a second or maybe a third chance at a fish. However, in the wind, the chances... ...hing he wants to do is spook it. So, learn to double haul to increase your line speed and tighten your casting loop to cut the wind. It helps if ... ... the equipment required is refreshingly simple. The wind will dictate your line weight not the fish. 7's, 8's and 9's I suspect would be the sensible ...
143. Aux Outardes River Pike - There is no end to the number of great new fishing spots in Quebec's Aux Outardes River. The cold clear water offers fantastic trophy pike fishing. - Global FlyFisher
...Gatti #3 anti reverse large arbor fly reel or the STH Turbine Disc LA. Fly lines There are many types of fly line makers and all are g... ...ood for the job. The type that I prefer is rocket tapered lines in floating, intermediate and sink tip lines. For deeper holding pike sinking lines ty... ...choice is an intermediate line for wet flies and WF floating lines for surface action flies. Leaders & Tippets Pike have lots of razor sharp teeth and... ...es. The length of the leader should be around 8 to 10 feet on the floating lines for surface flies and around 7 to 9 feet on sinking flies or lines....
144. 2K 5! - Suddenly, boom! And we passed the 2000 entries mark in our article database! - Global FlyFisher
... have been sent over the years. LineCentral When I first wrote about shooting heads, it brought quite a bit of attention. The talk about rods, lines, ... ...s, grams and ounces were flying. People were in general very occupied with line setups and optimizing their gear using THE rod and THE line. I have pe... ...place where you can let the world know how you set up your rod and line? Let the users enter rod models and line details, so that others with the same... ...d the development of LineCentral. LineCentral Martin Joergensen But I soon realized that registering details about rods and lines demanded a very intr...
145. Tackle - Keywords - The words we use - Global FlyFisher
...your knees, casting to a small spot fifteen or twenty feet away. Float the line behind you and then flick the line foward. Man, I love this rod for th... ...o cover some advantages and disadvantages of the shooting head over the WF line, and I will thoroughly describe the way you can configure a g... ...strong and on top of that said that they were able to maintain 100% of the line strength. I really have my doubt if that will hold for all types and t... ...sists of two loops - a large one on the backing and a small one on the fly line. Making a loop directly on a fly line Rigging : This is a way of makin...
146. Gearing for tropical fishing, Belize it! - Global FlyFisher
...ves will not only keep them protected, but also ensure that the salted fly line does not cut into your we... ...Longer rods will probably tire you in the wind. The lines are floating WF's and make sure to get lines specialized for tropical salt. Lines for more t... ...ry limp and even sticky. I used Rio's Bonefish lines and was very pleased. Most reels with a good brake will work. And you will need the brake! These ... ...s should certainly be fluorocarbon, as this lightly sinking and very clear line will disturb the finicky fish as little as possible. 0.30 and 0.28 mil...
147. (picture) - - lines.jpg Fly line anatomy - Global FlyFisher
... Fly line anatomy Photo/illustration: Global FlyFisher 2005 Intro Want to comment this page? Fill out the form below. Comment To This page General com... ...ment, not for publication, use this form (picture) - - lines.jpg Fly line anatomy - Global FlyFisher The Global FlyFisher Fly line anatomy (picture) -... ...er The Global FlyFisher Fly line anatomy (picture) - - lines.jpg Fly line anatomy - Global FlyFisher The Global FlyFisher Fly line anatomy global, fly... ...g, angling, fly-fishing, fly-tying, Fly line anatomy ...
148. Kayak Fly Fishing Permit with Andy Thomsen Whitsunday Islands - Adventure style Permit Fly Fishing with my Kayak. I explore and challenge myself in search of Permit in new and remote locations. I use my kayak to access area's I would otherwise not be able to fish by wading alone. These are shark and crocodile infested water and yes I saw sharks on this day. While I didn't see any crocodiles today, I know of two resident BIG crocs (4m ) that live only a few kilometres from here. The whole time I am fishing I am constantly looking over my shoulder as I am as much the prey as the hunter out here...... I use quality Pro Angler Rods, Large Arbour Pro Angler Reels and Airflow lines. Flurocarbon leader is my leader material of choice. I use a variety of Crab and Shrimp patters, some of which I have tying instructions for on my youtube channel. Barramundi Fishing, Permit Fishing, Tusk Fish Fishing are among my most popular video's. Fly fishing Airlie Beach / Whitsunday Islands / Great Barrier Reef / Bowen / Peter Faust Dam / Lake Proserpine area. Filmed using GoPro video camera, edited on an Apple Macintosh using iMovie and sound tracks made using Garageband. Some video's are also made using Youtube's Free Audio Library as the soundtrack. Footage provided by Andy Thomsen from Andy's Fishing Charters. Guiding inquiries welcome, please e-mail or message me. www.andysfishing.com.au You can also follow me on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/AndysFlyFishing Or check out my web site for recent fishing reports, if you are interested in catching some nice fish on a Fly Rod please get in contact with me. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
.... I use quality Pro Angler Rods, Large Arbour Pro Angler Reels and Airflow lines. Flurocarbon leader is my leader material of choice. I use a variety ... .... I use quality Pro Angler Rods, Large Arbour Pro Angler Reels and Airflow lines. Flurocarbon leader is my leader material of choice. I use a variety ... ...pping baskets, trays and buckets Sometimes you want to make sure that your line doesn't tan... ...gle and sometimes you want to make longer casts. A line or stripping basket, bucket or tray may be the solution. This article covers a bunch of types ...
149. Global Fly Fisher, Bahamas bonefish, "Trust me Mon!", Part 1
...said, Got your sea legs yet? Stand up there Mon, pull off some line, I'm going to pole from this end and with a few strong pushes of the pole towards ... ... CAST I threw one, a perfect beauty of a cast. I was pleased. Stripped the line a couple of times and nothing, not a sniff. Phillip had gone quiet. I ... ... is in the catching eh? Second lesson. Concentrate! As I was winding in my line, I saw a fleeting something off to my right. I cast, felt resista... ...nce and pulled hard on my line hand. For an instant I was connected to something that pulled back. And then it was gone. What was that? . Bonefish cam...
150. Lake fishing in Sweden - A short story and a few selected pictures from a summer trip to some beautiful Swedish fishing lakes. - Global FlyFisher
...h smaller imitations is fishing with large buggers in the depth. A sinking line and a weighted Zonker , Woolly Bugger , Montana Nymph or a similar fly... ...r, but before going back there I simply rigged a heavy fly on the floating line. Fate would have it that I had some... ..., cast it out and let it sink, piling some loose line in front of the pontoon boat, and started rowing. As soon as the fly line stretched and the fly ... ...my first rainbow of the week, and cast out the fly again, added some slack line and took a few takes with the oars and bam! Fish again! I had accident...