Find it all
Results 41-50, 10760 total, on "with" (0.81 seconds)
41. Dogma fly framing - Framing flies with few materials and easy methods - Global FlyFisher
... yourself Hot melt glue Gallery Tie Better Dogma fly framing Framing flies with few materials and easy methods By Martin Joergensen My first frame ... ... fly fishers and fly tyers know them: the beautiful frames or shadow boxes with flies, which we see at shows, in shops and on auctions in clubs or cha... ...ss can do for most of us. This article describes how to frame a fly or two without having extended woodworking skills or a large, ... ...ome flyshops sell complete frames or shadow boxes with everything prepared and room for one or several flies, a fly and a photo or some other constell...
42. Favorite Streamer Swap - Winter 2009-2010 Streamer Swap - Global FlyFisher
... my fly boxes, and I truly enjoy the friendship and camaraderie that comes with participating in a swap. It's not about who ties the best flies or who... ...the signup response was so strong that the swap was split into two halves, with Andrew... ...Wing: White, under Yellow, under sparse Red Whiting Bird Fur Head : Black, with painted eyes I've had a love/hate relationship with marabou since I st... ...her was like a perfect little marabou plume. This was the first fly I tied with my stash of Bird Fur, and it has been a consistent fly in my box ever ...
43. Microjig nymphs and small streams - One of the ways to fish small, fast, rocky streams is Czech nymphing with microjigs. - Global FlyFisher
...ams - One of the ways to fish small, fast, rocky streams is Czech nymphing with microjigs. - Global FlyFisher <!-- --> The Global FlyFisher - The Larg... ... 2015 One of the ways to fish small, fast, rocky streams is Czech nymphing with micr... ...ts are relatively rare. One of the ways to flyfish there is Czech nymphing with microjigs. ... ...he cold weather in the spring or autumn with these flies. Especially if nothing is hatching and there is no visible surface activity. On the other han...
44. 10 easy ways to break a rod - ...or how to avoid it - Global FlyFisher
...ter got out the Wellingtons, he jumped in the car, its tail wagging with anticipation. When Claude gave up shooting, Cartouche thought waders were the... ...st deep in the water doing funny things with a long wiggly twig. But wait a minute! Cartouche thought. What's that splashing in front of my master? An... ...Cartouche was confused: As a hunting dog I am supposed to assist my master with the game, right? So what's all the verbal abuse for? He froze in ... ...the middle of the pool. Claude realized he would get nowhere with words and started to hit Cartouche with his rod tip... which promptly snapped! This ...
45. Barrel Full of Bucktails - Classics and favorites - Global FlyFisher
...t call them woolly buggers , and enough other things to fill up half a box with streamers , but not a single bucktail? For real? It was the original s... ...ully half of the box is filled with buctails of some sort of another. In fact, it is a bucktail that has bumped the White Marabou off the top spot in ... ...Shiner . What a great fly. More on that later. As with many fly tyers, I have more flies than time to fish them. I have boxes stuffed to overflowing w... ...led with flies, and altoid tins, and plano compartment boxes, and and and and. After awhile the reason for tying flies during the winter shifts from t...
46. The Troutmen visit the Patuxent River in Maryland (Final Cut) - Here is the Final Cut with some adjustments and proper ending. This is the second episode in the Troutmen series that we are working hard to create. This is a magnificent piece of film I am in love with its movement. The soundtrack works perfectly with each moment and I love the final 2 minutes of quiet sounds on the river. This short movie captures so well the spirit of trout fishing, my new love of film, and nature's beauty. I shoot primarily with a Kodak ZI8 and secondary with a Flip Ultra HD. They both have been modified to allow adaptive lenses and that is the fish eye and wide angle look you are seeing in the film. I also used a lot of interesting video coloration effects which I think turned out beautifully. I look forward to shooting more episodes of The Troutmen series it is my only time that I can really devote myself to fully shooting, since I am a little more limited on time when I shoot The Construction Diaries. I also want to thank my two main stars of the film, Charles Scilipote and Steve Cleveland. Both of these guys are top notch anglers which form the backbone to The Troutmen Series. I really hope you all enjoy. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...men visit the Patuxent River in Maryland Final Cut - Here is the Final Cut with some adjustments and proper ending. This is the second episode in the ... ...to create. This is a magnificent piece of film I am in love with its movement. The soundtrack works perfectly with each moment and I love the final 2 ... ...trout fishing, my new love of film, and nature's beauty. I shoot primarily with a Kodak ZI8 and secondary with a Flip Ultra HD. They both have been mo... ...Most viewed Alphabetical All videos About GFF videos Here is the Final Cut with some adjustme...
47. Don't tie flies - Just kidding! This is in reality a declaration of love to the art and craft of tying fishing flies with lots of tips for the beginning fly-tyer. - Global FlyFisher
... reality a declaration of love to the art and craft of tying fishing flies with lots of tips for the beginning fly-tyer. - Global FlyFisher The Glo... ... reality a declaration of love to the art and craft of tying fishing flies with lots of tips for the beginning fly-tyer. By Martin Joergensen + + Laws... ...to spend many great hours alone or with friends. Two main reasons Why would you want to tie flies? Condensed from the above I see two main reasons: 1 ... ...ually think I know more tyers who rarely fish, but tie a ton of flies, and with some fairness can be called fly-tyers more...
48. Reviews - New and old products reviewed - Global FlyFisher
...f no-nonsense advice. Lefty continues this trend by filling the 143 pages with lots of his book with all of the above, and more. Fishing calendar Do y... ...ooks and they always seemed like something bound at a local Kinkos. Not so with Joe’s book. It’s every bit as professionally presented as any... ...Hairwings & Tubes With this book Hairwing & Tube Flies for Salmon Chris Mann has worked his way through yet another pile of flies sent to him from all... ...and provided us pattern-hungry fly tiers with a wealth of new patterns to inspire us. Spey & Dee GFF partner Martin Joergensen writes: ...the often li...
49. South Patagonia on a Budget - The Rivers - Rivers, browns and sea trout - Global FlyFisher
... day's trip to the North of Patagonia, but ended in the South of Patagonia with 24 days this thanks to Ole Christiansen, who I met at the GFF summit 2... ... great idea! The rough schedule Time: March 2008 Team members: Algis still with a splint in his foot, but about that later Tadas Myself 1. Boat drifti... ... on land owners. So with a big help of the Argentinean friends I managed to communicate and make arrangements with Gustavo Arvarez the owner of Estanc... ...The Trip Despite the fact that we arrived with lost luggage GPS and most of my fly boxes in it! we were lucky meeting Andrius – a Lithuanian living in...
50. Kola autumn - Horses, bears and fly-fishing - With the fly rod in the Kola Peninsula - Global FlyFisher
...Kola autumn - Horses, bears and fly-fishing - With the fly rod in the Kola Peninsula - Global FlyFisher First published February 25th 2009 - The last ... ... to Global Reports Comment Kola autumn - Horses, bears and fly-fishing With the fly rod in the Kola Peninsula By Mindaugas Banelis Kola autumn In Sept... .... Perfect companions when communicating with native people in the vastness of Russia where the convention of drinking vodka for breakfast, lunch and d... ...es were carried out by “Zombis”. He took us to the promised land of salmon with a seasoned Mitsubishi Land Rover, which, as it was later revealed, was...