Find it all
Results 81-90, 8676 total, on "with" (0.30 seconds)
81. In love with the Little Devil - The Diawl Bach - Little Devil - is a very popular still water fly in Wales and in most of Britain - Global FlyFisher
...d May 19th 2004 More about: Leaders Nymphs Stillwater Trout Midges In love with the Little Devil The Diawl Bach - Little Devil - is a very popular sti... ...ng to show me the method in real life. During this fishing I fell in love… with a fly… a devlish one, actually:... ...hey are found many places in Britain. This particular reservoir is stocked with rainow... ...ins a very healthy population of beautiful wild brown trout. I started out with an intermediate line and a streamer while Paul fished a team of buzzer...
82. The Locofoam Story - A series of new materials with names as intriguing as Locofoam, Locoskin, and Siliskin give tying both terrestrials and other flies a whole new dimension. - Global FlyFisher
...out: Fly tying materials Foam The Locofoam Story A series of new materials with names as intriguing as Locofoam, Locoskin, and Siliskin give tying bot... ...e Flyfishers fly shop shooting the breeze with the owner, Blane Chocklett, who happens to be a good friend of mine. He was all excited about a techniq... ...t was worth. Anyway, I stood there for awhile watched Blane messing around with the material and i... ...easier way to do it. I was curious to see if something I had played around with in the past might just give better results than the technique Joe was ...
83. Global Fly Fisher, Working Wonders with Woodchuck
...ry 1st 2002 More about: Fur THE LOWLY GROUNDHOG RESURFACES Working Wonders with Woodchuck by Peter Frailey Every February 2nd since 1887 in a small ru... ...roundhog Day is a reminder that it is time to hit the fly-tying bench with renewed energy, and to fill all those empty compartments in our fly boxes w... ...ying pests. In fact, you might say I have a love/hate relationship with Marmota monax. Until ten years ago I was an avid vegetable gardener. My young ... ...ch year. I canned enough tomato sauce annually to feed my family something with red sauce e...
84. 5Ã‚Â½ days in Iceland - A brief encounter with trout fishing on an island that is usually more talked about for its salmon fishing - which is a pitty. - Global FlyFisher
... Where to Article Slide show Pictures 5½ days in Iceland A brief encounter with trout fishing on an island that is usually mor... ...y Martin Joergensen and Asger Olesen Watch a small slide show from Iceland with sound! . Litlaá rapid Martin Joergensen It was going to be a... ...brief encounter. We knew that already from the start. Five and a half days with a very tight schedule and some long car rides and maybe even domestic ... ... Well... five and a half days with little food, little sleep, uncomfortable travelling - and lots of fishing in some of the world's best trout waters....
85. Tigerfish in South Africa - Tigerfish from my Verandah - Where are the days when tigers where tigers? - Global FlyFisher
...nd we don’t know for how long we will have them with us unless we take some serious action to protect them and their habitat. Maybe because we have de... ... to get access to the river: Setting up camp on the banks of the rivers with lions still running wild. While they fished elephants chased them away fr... ...place that would have shade for the whole day: Dig a huge hole and line it with tarpaulin, dump the ice block... ...ids cold for the next couple of days. Fishing in the old days was normally with spoons literally pieces of table spoon s...
86. Book Reviews - All you ever wanted to read - Global FlyFisher
... scale! Advanced Fly Tying What's really cool is that even if you disagree with him, he forces you to think about why you disagree with him and you en... ...tic trout foods The book is actually quite systematic. Dave Whitlock deals with all important fresh water trout food species; from mayflies, caddisfli... ... Atlantic Salmon Handbook Although this book is riddled with errors it does convey the basic information that a beginning Atlantic salmon fisher would... ... Mann and Terry Griffiths angle for a new spin on beginner flytying books. With barely a photograph and just a small piece on materials ...
87. Atlantic Salmon on the fly - Classic Ibsley Pool - Hampshire Avon - A bright, clean Atlantic salmon rises to a RS Alistair Gold JC tube ( 2 inch copper) fly presented on a floating line at the famous Ibsley Pool on the Hampshire Avon.. The Avon valley is bursting with life with the arrival of summer birds like the reed bunting and stonechat. On Paul's arrival at Ibsley Bridge he is greeted by a pair of Goldfinches. He decides to try out his new gold coloured flies! This film is packed with helpful tips and wildlife clips including a white hart deer, barn owl, little egret catching an eel and a Common Buzzard up close. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...mous Ibsley Pool on the Hampshire Avon.. The Avon valley is bursting with life with the arrival of summer birds like the reed bunting and stonechat. O... ...es. He decides to try out his new gold coloured flies! This film is packed with helpful tips and wildlife clips including a white hart deer, barn owl,... ...the famous Ibsley Pool on the Hampshire Avon.. The Avon valley is bursting with life with the arrival of summer birds like the reed bunting and sto... ...es. He decides to try out his new gold coloured flies! This film is packed with helpful tips and wildlife clips including...
88. Book Reviews - All you ever wanted to read - Global FlyFisher
...which GFF partner Martin Joergensen has bought and read. Hairwings & Tubes With this book Hairwing & Tube Flies for Salmon Chris Mann h... ... And Chris Mann has done it again and provided us pattern-hungry fly tiers with a wealth of new patterns to insp... ... Martin Joergensen writes: ...the often lightly dressed Dee and Spey flies with their long and swung back hackles and low riding wings are just soooo ... ...course on the topic of angling with – well – small flies. Another must read. Adventurous rod This book is a paradox. Not because of the content, which...
89. Fish safely - You know Murphy's Law; what can go wrong will go wrong. Even on a fishing trip, so be prepared. - Global FlyFisher
..., so be prepared. By Mike Hogue + A friend Martin Joergensen I was fishing with a friend recently and I climbed up on the bank and ended up teari... ...ff like this is going to happen. I was lucky I was fishing with a friend, Mitchell, who helped me back to the car. If Mitchell hadn't been there I wou... ...ng around. Earlier in the day I had chided Mitchell for carrying his phone with him as he h... ...his smartphone. It ended up that I got hurt and I didn't have a few things with me like my cell phone, wading staff and I was quite a ways from my tru...
90. Classic Wet Flies - Bergman and Beyond - Global FlyFisher
...nted at first because it was UK based and seemed different . It wasn't hip with the latest US fads. Hey - I was a newbie. Gimme a break. The more I pa... ...nce. This past Fall and Winter, the simmer came to a full boil. It started with a visit to the International F... ... as well as some flies sporting more subdued natural tones. I wanted a few with palmered hackles as well as a few with mixed hackles. Some classics... ...ght colored palmer hackle, then I'd go with one of the American brand products. I get the sense that a renaissance is under way for wet flies. There m...