Find it all
Results 91-100, 10664 total, on "with" (1.40 seconds)
91. Asp Parade - The Tricks of Catching Asp - Global FlyFisher
...ill, motionless mirror of water bore withering orange leaves on its back, with some kingfishers dashing about over the water. There was true tranquill... ...incts stepped in immediately. I assembled my gear with shaking hands, becoming as excited as ever. The white bucktail streamer was already flying into... ...gently placed it back into the loving arms of the river. It waved good-bye with its tail and swam along in the cool water. I was sure having a great t... ...hing. You may and actually must catch any fish that you possible can with a fly-fishing outfit. For those who wish to take the plunge and „chase” this...
92. Global Fly Fisher, Working Wonders with Woodchuck
...ry 1st 2002 More about: Fur THE LOWLY GROUNDHOG RESURFACES Working Wonders with Woodchuck by Peter Frailey Every February 2nd since 1887 in a small ru... ...roundhog Day is a reminder that it is time to hit the fly-tying bench with renewed energy, and to fill all those empty compartments in our fly boxes w... ...ying pests. In fact, you might say I have a love/hate relationship with Marmota monax. Until ten years ago I was an avid vegetable gardener. My young ... ...ch year. I canned enough tomato sauce annually to feed my family something with red sauce e...
93. Build a rod, 2: Reel Seat and Handle - Part 2: Creating and finishing a cork rod handle and a fighting butt - Global FlyFisher
...- until we reach the tip top. Here I re-decided on a Fuji titanium tip top with Sic insert in size 8 rather than a standard wire loop tip top. The han... ...butt should not be too smallish. For your own projects you need to compare with handles on rods you li... ...ook like a circus horse. So I decided to keep everything on a simple level with regard to colours... ...e I use stainless steel or chrome plated guides, but that was not the case with this rod. So I decided just to go for black winding thread for guide w...
94. Global Fly Fisher, Building Bamboo Fly Rods - Part 2, Harry Boyd
...jects. Tonkin grows to 40 feet tall in one year. It is naturally straight, with no branches and a slow taper. The prized power fibers found just under... ...n circumference. Ordering a full bale lets you work with 12 foot culms. Try to get a culm or two of full length cane. The 12 foot lengths make life si... ...e golden tan color of natural bamboo. When I find a burn mark, I circle it with a red marker to remind myself not to use strips fr... ...om that area. Also, I always mark the very lowest end of the culm with a black marker to prevent getting mixed up later. A raw culm with check split i...
95. 5Ă‚Â˝ days in Iceland - A brief encounter with trout fishing on an island that is usually more talked about for its salmon fishing - which is a pitty. - Global FlyFisher
... Where to Article Slide show Pictures 5˝ days in Iceland A brief encounter with trout fishing on an island that is usually mor... ...y Martin Joergensen and Asger Olesen Watch a small slide show from Iceland with sound! . Litlaá rapid Martin Joergensen It was going to be a... ...brief encounter. We knew that already from the start. Five and a half days with a very tight schedule and some long car rides and maybe even domestic ... ... Well... five and a half days with little food, little sleep, uncomfortable travelling - and lots of fishing in some of the world's best trout waters....
96. In love with the Little Devil - The Diawl Bach - Little Devil - is a very popular still water fly in Wales and in most of Britain - Global FlyFisher
...d May 19th 2004 More about: Leaders Nymphs Stillwater Trout Midges In love with the Little Devil The Diawl Bach - Little Devil - is a very popular sti... ...ng to show me the method in real life. During this fishing I fell in love… with a fly… a devlish one, actually:... ...hey are found many places in Britain. This particular reservoir is stocked with rainow... ...ins a very healthy population of beautiful wild brown trout. I started out with an intermediate line and a streamer while Paul fished a team of buzzer...
97. Thin Blue Lines - Lithuania's 758 rivers, streams, and brooks cut like thin blue lines across the map offering a wealth of fishing opportunities. - Global FlyFisher
... the Baltic Sea. The largest of the three Baltic States, it shares borders with Latvia to the north, Bel... ... entered the European Union EU in 2004 after a bumpy ride through history. With all the turmoil and wars that the country... ...isn’t long before you witness the classic Soviet apartment blocks littered with graffiti and placed in undeveloped and neglected housing estates. Howe... ... , I knew very little about Lithuania except that “Lithuania is Lithuania” with no hidden extras. So I began my own secr...
98. The Locofoam Story - A series of new materials with names as intriguing as Locofoam, Locoskin, and Siliskin give tying both terrestrials and other flies a whole new dimension. - Global FlyFisher
...out: Fly tying materials Foam The Locofoam Story A series of new materials with names as intriguing as Locofoam, Locoskin, and Siliskin give tying bot... ...e Flyfishers fly shop shooting the breeze with the owner, Blane Chocklett, who happens to be a good friend of mine. He was all excited about a techniq... ...t was worth. Anyway, I stood there for awhile watched Blane messing around with the material and i... ...easier way to do it. I was curious to see if something I had played around with in the past might just give better results than the technique Joe was ...
99. Aventura de Pesca a Mosca Teaser - Click on the CC button in the vimeo timeline to see the subtitles. In March 2014, the tribe went to Patagonia for a brown trout fly-fishing trip at the Cinco Rios Lodge. We explored lakes, creeks and rivers caught some big fish and met locals with whom we share great souvenirs. In this expedition through Chileâ€™s majestic landscapes we had the chance to live numerous surprises. Rare hatches, Chinook salmons, Rainbow trout, brown trout, unreal scenery and new encounters tinted this expedition with intensity. We are proud to present you with the HookĂ© Patagonia: Aventura de Pesca a Mosca teaser, intended to every adventure, fly-fishing, music and good vibe enthusiast. Stay tuned for the film tour dates and the online diffusion of the full video! https://www.facebook.com/events/638702046184892 Thanks to our sponsor who made this adventure possible especially Sebastein Galilea at Cinco Rios Lodge Music : https://soundcloud.com/moroccandreamstravels/youandewan-1988-original-mix ..... Cliquer sur CC dans la fenĂŞtre vimeo pour voir les sous-titre. En mars 2014, la tribu sâ€™est rendue en Patagonie pour un pĂ©riple de pĂŞche Ă la mouche au Cinco Rios Lodge. Nous avons explorĂ© lacs, riviĂ¨res et ruisseaux, capturĂ© les plus grosses truites de nos vies et rencontrĂ© des locaux avec qui nous partageons des souvenirs incroyables. Dans cette expĂ©dition Ă travers les paysages majestueux du Chili, nous avons eu droit Ă de nombreuses surprises. Ă‰closion rare, saumon chinook, truite arc-en-ciel, truite brune, dĂ©cors surrĂ©els et nouvelles rencontres ont teintĂ© cette expĂ©dition dâ€™intensitĂ©. Nous sommes heureux de vous prĂ©senter aujourdâ€™hui le teaser de HookĂ© Patagonia : Aventura de Pesca a Mosca, un film destinĂ© Ă tous les amateurs dâ€™aventure, de musique et de bons vibes. Bref, on espĂ¨re que vous aurez envie de mettre les pieds dans une riviĂ¨re aprĂ¨s avoir Ă©coutĂ© Ă§a! Suivez-nous pour les dates de tournĂ©e de projection du film et la diffusion en ligne! https://www.facebook.com/events/638702046184892 Merci Ă tous nos commanditaires qui ont rendu cette aventure possible ainsi qu'Ă Sebastien Galilea de Cinco Rios Lodge. Musique https://soundcloud.com/moroccandreamstravels/youandewan-1988-original-mix - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
.... We explored lakes, creeks and rivers caught some big fish and met locals with whom we share great souvenirs. In this expedition through Chileâ€™s ma... ...out, brown trout, unreal scenery and new encounters tinted this expedition with intensity. We are proud to present you with the Hook... ...own trout Mayfly Madness Review: Very nice and cozy video journey together with Swedish anglers Johan Klingenberg and Ulf Bör... ...g fish and met locals with whom we share great souvenirs. In this expedition through Chileâ€™s majestic landscapes we had the chance to live numerous ...
100. Jock Scott - Some might consider it a bit mad or even crazy, but when Niels Have ties full dressed, classic Jock Scotts, he ties them by the dozen... and then he fishes with them! - Global FlyFisher
...ssed, classic Jock Scotts, he ties them by the dozen... and then he fishes with them! - Global FlyFi... ...by the dozen... and then he fishes with them! By Martin Joergensen , Niels Have + A boxful Martin Joergensen Niels Have is a good friend, who is a ver... ...ave a project for my August fishing in Norway this year. I will be fishing with my Hexagraph rods using floating lines with sinktips and small traditi... ...fly in the old days in the Surna river was without comparison Jock Scott. And he continues: - Take an angler like George Frederick Mc Corquodale who c...