Find it all
Results 1-10, 278 total, on "ken bonde" (0.21 seconds)
1. Danish tube fly inspiration - Here are some general tips on composing a Danish or Scandinavian style salmon tube fly - and a bunch of flies to inspire. - Global FlyFisher
...es to inspire. By Martin Joergensen , Ken Bonde Larsen + + + + Danish salmon flies Ken Bonde Larsen The salmon season is well on its way here in Denma... ... My good friend Ken , known from the many flies he tied for this site, recently moved a lot closer to the best Danish salmon rivers, and in spite of h... ...'d bring them on to you as an inspiration for your tying. At the same time Ken and I compiled a small lecture on constructing salmon flies on a tube. ... ..., but the selection also overwhelming at times. + + + + + More inspiration Ken Bonde Larsen + Colors! Martin Joerge...
2. Ken Bonde Larsen - Danish fly tyer par excellence - Global FlyFisher
... Ken Bonde Larsen - Danish fly tyer par excellence - Global FlyFisher First published February 1st 2001 - More than 10 years ago HOME PATTERNS STREAME... ...UT SITE MAP SEARCH MORE... Search Cancel More about: Staff Comment Ken Bonde Larsen Published February 1st 2001 Danish fly tyer par excellence By Mart... ... by Ken Bonde Larsen The White . Published June 1st 2009 The Copper Bully . Published May 13th 2009 The Charlie Fly . Published March 30th 2009 Magnus... ...ublished October 29th 2008 Cone head flies . Published October 10th 1999 Ken is a Pro Team tyer for Whiting Farms . Recommend this page to a friend Ad...
3. Bornholm 2006 - Ah, the annual trip to Bornholm! A highlight in the fishing calendar and always a great trip no matter how lousy the fishing is. - Global FlyFisher
...ousy the fishing is. By Martin Joergensen Happy? Happy! Ken Bonde Larsen Grande kelt Martin Joergensen GFF partner with a bent rod Kasper Mühlbach Mis... ...th some small bits of text on more specific subjects. Almost back in shape Ken Bonde Larsen Almost tropical Martin Joergensen Break for thoughts Marti... ...tion Martin Joergensen Jens searching the edges Kasper Mühlbach Kasper and Ken planning Martin Joergensen Line tray Martin Joergensen Probing the surf... ... Hand landing Ken Bonde Larsen Ken with a kelt Martin Joergensen Not always easy Martin Joergensen Butterfish Ken Bonde Larsen Nice kelt Martin Joerge...
4. Ken's Cuteling - A small, soft baitfish imitation that will do a very good job standing in for a sculpin, but can be adapted to look like almost any small fish. - Global FlyFisher
The Global FlyFisher - Ken's Cuteling - A small, soft baitfish imitation that will do a very good job standing in for a sculpin, but can be adapted
5. Originated by Ken Bonde Larsen (picture) - The Charlie Fly - The Charlie Fly - Global FlyFisher
...Originated by Ken Bonde Larsen picture - The Charlie Fly - The Charlie Fly - Global FlyFisher Comment Previous image Next image ^ The Charlie Fly Orig... ...d to find out whether it was worth the effort. June 1st 2007 Originated by Ken Bonde Larsen (picture) - The Charlie Fly - The Cha... ...rlie Fly - Global FlyFisher The Global FlyFisher - Originated by Ken Bonde Larsen picture - The Charlie Fly - The Charlie Fly Originated by Ken Bonde ... ...Fly - Global FlyFisher The Global FlyFisher - Originated by Ken Bonde Larsen picture - The Charlie Fly - The Charlie Fly Originated by Ken Bonde Lars...
6. Ken's Incredibly Simple Shrimp - AKA KISS - Shrimp flies are very much en vogue in the Baltic region, and keep on getting more and more complex. This one is simple and dead easy to tie - and still a very good imitation - Global FlyFisher
... Ken's Incredibly Simple Shrimp - AKA KISS - Shrimp flies are very much en vogue in the Baltic region, and keep on getting more and more complex. This... ...erns Touch More about: Shrimp | CDC | Sea Trout Flies | Patterns | Comment Ken's Incredibly Simple Shrimp - AKA KISS Published Apr 8th 2013 Shrimp fli... ... dead easy to tie - and still a very good imitation By Martin Joergensen , Ken Bonde Larsen + + KISS is not always a rock band Mart... ...fly from the hands of Danish tyer and GFF regular Ken Bonde Larsen goes in the opposite direction and simplifies things. The most complex part of the ...
7. Patterns - All the great fly patterns - The best dry flies, wet flies, nymphs, streamers - Material lists and tying instructions - Global FlyFisher
...ken for a gammarus. Same thing in a lake. Dead drifted or fished using a lift in a stream, it looks like a tumbling scud or cress bug or even a hatchi... ...nths ago Bob Kenly takes a turn with some tubes from the Canadian Tube Fly Company and converts a traditional Irish fly into something... let's just s... ...rlie Fly was inspired by the underfur from the originator's Chocolate Lab. Ken Bonde Larsen's dog has unwillingly become the material manufacturer for... ... tube fly for clear water designed by Danish fly tyer Ken Bonde Larsen. And another one that uses a cone to add weight to the front of the fly. And an...
8. Mini Pig - The Baltic seatrout community has been going berserk over a huge pink fly called the Pink Pig. I find that the Mini Pig is a more sensible alternative. - Global FlyFisher
...wn or olive in my eyes. I realize that strange colors work + + Minified Ken Bonde Larsen - Martin Joergensen A small pink alternative My good fishing ... ...e Mini Pig. I call it Bonde's Mini Pig to tell I apart it from Eskol's Mini Pig, which I will cover below. And that is indeed what it is: a scaled dow... ... eyes are the same: black melted and coated nylon eyes. The aura-technique Ken uses ... ...way is very robust thanks to the strong, central dubbing rope. + + Natural Ken Bonde Larsen The natural version It is a very obvious choice to make a ...
9. Omoe Brush - OmÃÂ¸bÃÂ¸rsten - Ken Bonde Larsens now classical Danish sea trout pattern - Global FlyFisher
...efore January 1st 2001 More about: Sea trout flies Omoe Brush - Omøbørsten Ken Bonde Larsens now classical Danish sea trout pattern An oldie pattern f... ... in the Danish water Great Belt Storebælt . My friend and fellow Bananafly Ken Bonde was fishing ... ...vate comment, not for publication, use this form Omoe Brush - Omøbørsten - Ken Bonde Larsens now classi... ...her The Global FlyFisher Omoe Brush - Omøbørsten Omoe Brush - Omøbørsten - Ken Bonde Larsens now classical Danish sea trout pattern - Global FlyFisher...
10. The MÃÂ¶rrum Circus - Global FlyFisher
...en Bonde Larsen Henrik Ken Bonde Larsen Not that easy Even though the river is open to the public, it is not necessarily that easy to get a license. T... ... It was love at first sight. I arrived by train mid June to join my friend Ken and his friend Kent, who had fished for a couple of days. I was picked ... ...2.5 kilo or 5 lbs. fish which is quite small for that time of year. Martin Ken Bonde Larsen Kungsfossen Martin Joergensen My turn The next morning I w... ... as soon as the office opened and scooting off to the water with my friend Ken. I really enjoyed my first two ever days on Mörrum. The beauty of the s...