We can't find the page you are looking for
Your tried to reach a page that we can't locate on Global FlyFisher.
You may want to try to:
- click on one of these links:
- Two flies in one (http://globalflyfisher.com/staff/torp/twoflies.htm)
The small dipterae - Simulium sp. - has always been a problem - they are tiny and shows up in fantastic numbers. Why should a trout prefer our imitations when there are som many all over the water?
By Preben Torp Jacobsen
- Flies (http://globalflyfisher.com/global/denmark/flies.htm)
Most of my flies are relatively simple patterns. The danish salt water fly-fishing demands flies in a lot of categories. Sometimes you can fish a location where the water is crystal clear and the surface is as a mirror, and sometimes exactly the same location is marred by hard wind, heavy waves and water as hot chocolate with marshmellows (yuck!).
- use our search page to find what you are looking for
- select a destination from the menu at the top of this page
- try navigating through the site map
- reenter the web-address (URL) if you entered it manually. You might have a typing error...
- go to the main page and enjoy the Global FlyFisher from there
- send us a comment about this incident
We're having problems with way too many of these errors commonly known as 404-errors
, and if you can spare a minute and want to help us get rid of them, please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
telling us which page you came from and which page you were trying to reach.
Your help is highly appreciated.
The Global FlyFisher staff