View topic - Visiting Sweden this summer, need help - Discussion forum and board - Global FlyFisher

GFF logo

Visiting Sweden this summer, need help

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Global FlyFisher forum frontpage -> Fly fishing - Fish Better
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ruzek

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 1:01 am    Post subject: Visiting Sweden this summer, need help Reply with quote
I'm planning way ahead but thought I would start getting a little info now. I'll be visiting the in-laws in Jakobsberg, close to lake Mälaren and also at their summer home in Hälsingland on the Ljusnan river in August. Would like to know about fly fishing opportunities in these areas or maybe day trips close to them. I've kayaked the Ljusnan a lot around Järvsö but haven't fished there before. I've also heard about a flyshop in Jakobsberg, which might also be a good source for tips and can point me to a good guide. Any info will be much appreciated! Tack! - Don
ruzek

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
No one here fishes Sweden?? I don't want to resort trolling Mälaren for pike! - don
ruzek

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Thanks for the PMs, I'm leaving for the airport now. Looks like some brown trout and pike action on the Ljusnan. Bringing some wire tippets. I'll be downstream of Järvsö a few miles so if your in the area and see a longrodder, stop and say hi. - don
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Global FlyFisher forum frontpage -> Fly fishing - Fish Better All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: