View topic - Lodging and tips: Seatrout March - Discussion forum and board - Global FlyFisher

GFF logo

Lodging and tips: Seatrout March

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Global FlyFisher forum frontpage -> Fly fishing - Fish Better
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brian Elward

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:18 pm    Post subject: Lodging and tips: Seatrout March Reply with quote
Dear fellow GFF readers,
I am lucky to have some free days at the end of March and since the GFF summit i am anxious to wade the waters of Fyn again. During the summit my catch result was 0.0 so i am very eager to improve this score.
So that's why i want to take a short trip to Denmark for just a couple of days, probably 3 or 4. Maybe a friend of mine will tag along, so i have someone to shoot the photo when i land my first seatrout Smile
Now since this is a trip that wasn't planned in all the holidays so far we want to do it as low budget as possible. Can someone recommend a place to stay for these few days. The inn in Odense does not have dormitories open at that time. Maybe someone knows a nice B&B.
Furthermore what can be expected in the end of March, crowed beaches with winter-bored anglers? feeding frenzy trout? hard to come by kelts? huge pink christmastrees? or just a simple Terrorfly/ Pink piggies?

thank you fo all your help, The first seatrout is so close.........so close

Brian

Kalby64

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 2:51 pm    Post subject: March Seatrout Reply with quote
Hi Brian,

What days would you be in DK, a friend and I will be spending a week at the camping site at Fyns Hoved form the 29th of March til the 5th of April. If you would be interested we could try and hook up for a day or two.

Paul Kalbrener
Brian Elward

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hello there,
It will probably be march 26th till the 29th, so just before you arive. I guess you are renting a cabin there?
Best of luck with the fishing, who knows, maybe we'll see eachtother on that camping when we leave. Smile
Brian

Roolis

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
brian, buddy,
how did you end?

looking for short report

rgds
roolis
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Global FlyFisher forum frontpage -> Fly fishing - Fish Better All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: