View topic - Norway Troutrivers – Need For A License To Drilll? - Discussion forum and board - Global FlyFisher

GFF logo

Norway Troutrivers – Need For A License To Drilll?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Global FlyFisher forum frontpage -> Fly fishing - Fish Better
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fly-Only

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:52 pm    Post subject: Norway Troutrivers – Need For A License To Drilll? Reply with quote
Hi Folks,

I have a question. Since a couple of months I live in Norway. Selfunderstanding that I went in touch with riverfishing very soon. So I know you need a anual license and a daily or weekly license to fish for salmon. Now the salmon season is over. But I did not find any information about the trout fishing in the rivers around here or rather if there is a need to buy a fishing license for that?

I asked some guys here but the don´t know either. Has someone an idea?

T.L. Frank
Wiggy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
You only need a national licence (fiskeavgift) if you fish in an area with migratory fish, e.g. sea trout, migratory arctic char or salmon. Otherwise all that you'll need is a licence or permission to fish that lake/river/stream.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Global FlyFisher forum frontpage -> Fly fishing - Fish Better All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: