View topic - new fly "catalogue" - Discussion forum and board - Global FlyFisher

GFF logo

new fly "catalogue"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Global FlyFisher forum frontpage -> Patterns
View previous topic :: View next topic  
t.z.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:22 pm    Post subject: new fly "catalogue" Reply with quote
Hi,

since last year I am using Mustad hooks for my flies. I found the hooks very sturdy and sharp. They also have very precise proportions and last but not least a very nice finish.

I have retied pretty much all my repertoire on Mustad Signature Hooks and also took a new series of pictures.

Please check out this album details — http://gallery.me.com/thomas.zuellich#100268

When you enlarge the picture you find an info button. This flips the picture and you can read a short recipe.

Enjoy. Please don´t hesitate to contact me with questions. Should you want to obtain some of the flies check out the little shoplist here - http://www.teazy.net/handmadeflies/flies2.html

tight lines,
Thomas

"The mind is like a parachute. It does not work when not open." - Frank Zappa
Glenn Parkin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
t.z. I have been tying for a year, one day I hope to be half as good as you. Those are really the best flies I have ever seen. You do some remarkable work

Tight Lines Everyone Smile
t.z.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Glenn Parkin wrote:
t.z. I have been tying for a year, one day I hope to be half as good as you. Those are really the best flies I have ever seen. You do some remarkable work

bah humbug (even so you compliment sounds nice) .... I tie OK, there is real good and innovative people out there ... just keep looking

I learned a lot by watching the Oliver Edwwards DVD`s - check them out. Brilliant stuff and I promise ... you will turn out very good flies in no time.

"The mind is like a parachute. It does not work when not open." - Frank Zappa
Ruza

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
They are nice flies indeed! What i like the most is the way the album is setup, with the info option and the overall looks it looks very professional! Nice work Thomas! I will definitely try to ty some of the patterns on your site (believe me, i need those sort of sites with tying info çause i'm twice as worse as you Glenn Wink )
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Global FlyFisher forum frontpage -> Patterns All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: