View topic - South Swedish streamfishing + licence etc. - Discussion forum and board - Global FlyFisher

GFF logo

South Swedish streamfishing + licence etc.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Global FlyFisher forum frontpage -> Fly fishing - Fish Better
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vanuz

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 7:54 pm    Post subject: South Swedish streamfishing + licence etc. Reply with quote
...cannot help it, having lived in Copenhagen for some time, I feel rather hungry for some river fishing, thus I have been considering south Sweden to be the right venue .
I would appreciate any recommendation concerning the rivers within the area, as well as info on getting a fishing licence there.

Arrow My plans should come true week 29, or 30.
segato

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Ey jeg bor i malmø arbejder i KBH. Har været lidt rundt og kigge på nogle åer, men syntes ikke der har været noget specielt spændende endnu. Af kendte åer er der hvad jeg ved af svaneåen, rååen, Nybroåen. Tror hvis man skal have noget bedre fiskeri skal man nok en anelse længere op til Ätran. Men der sker ikke det helt store lige nu kan jeg se af fangst raporterne. Hvis du hører om noget selv må du meget gerne skrive det kigger selv efter gode fiskevand herovre.
vanuz

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
segato wrote:
Ey jeg bor i malmø arbejder i KBH. Har været lidt rundt og kigge på nogle åer, men syntes ikke der har været noget specielt spændende endnu. Af kendte åer er der hvad jeg ved af svaneåen, rååen, Nybroåen. Tror hvis man skal have noget bedre fiskeri skal man nok en anelse længere op til Ätran. Men der sker ikke det helt store lige nu kan jeg se af fangst raporterne. Hvis du hører om noget selv må du meget gerne skrive det kigger selv efter gode fiskevand herovre.

I wish I understood this Embarassed
Martin Joergensen
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Vanus,

Sorry I haven't returned to you on this yet, but I have been trying to dig into it bit.

The Danish entry says that there is little of interest unles you go further north. That's basically what I have experienced over the years regarding Sweden.

There are streams in the south, but precious few trout streams, and the ones that have trout are hard to get licenses for, difficult to fish and even expensive. I have heard that Råån, Fyleån and Björkån should be worth looking into.

If I were to recommend anything it would be to go to Southern Jylland, which has some really excellent streams. Ripley will be able to confirm that. Some of them have been mentioned here in the forum, but most of the ones, which you can get licenses for have both trout and grayling.

Martin

vanuz

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 6:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
I am leaving tomorrow, ... havent managed to make any plans since I had no idea where to go. Nevertheless, thanx for replies. Should there be any Julland stream fishing happening during some forthcoming weekends and you would mind my company, count me in.
Tight lines.
vanuz
DistantStreams

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 1:11 pm    Post subject: Jutland streams... Reply with quote
I am pretty much loaded under at present with arrangements for my sons baptism this weekend. Family from England and Lithuania will come out of the wood work and take advantage of free good food and drink no doubt, let alone, see the little guy "Scott" get drowned in the church font.
After...from August 2nd, I am free for 3 weeks on holiday so if anyone would like to visit the streams of southern Jutland - Drop me a line.

Come to think of it. Anytime anyone wants to visit, if I am free, lets take a day by some of my supadupa waters.
Drop me a line...

Rip Van Winkle

2010 Mongolia
2011 North Pole: Anglo-American Trans-Arctic Expedition

www.mongolia2010.com
Stephen Wade

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hi Vanuz,

I could take you to a few waters in Denmark to fish for grayling and browns if you can put up with an english man. Wink

Just email me

Steve

vanuz

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
[quote="Stephen Wade"]Hi Vanuz,

I could take you to a few waters in Denmark to fish for grayling and browns if you can put up with an english man. Wink

...if you can handle a beginner, I´d be pleased Very Happy
....C U at GFF
Esox

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
>>>>Ey jeg bor i malmø arbejder i KBH. Har været lidt rundt og kigge på nogle åer, men syntes ikke der har været noget specielt spændende endnu. Af kendte åer er der hvad jeg ved af svaneåen, rååen, Nybroåen. Tror hvis man skal have noget bedre fiskeri skal man nok en anelse længere op til Ätran. Men der sker ikke det helt store lige nu kan jeg se af fangst raporterne. Hvis du hører om noget selv må du meget gerne skrive det kigger selv efter gode fiskevand herovre. <<<<

This looks like that confession I wrote one night when I was picked up for drunk driving.

"If it cooks for you, solid." Lenny Bruce
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Global FlyFisher forum frontpage -> Fly fishing - Fish Better All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: