View topic - rio orbigo drag plate washer - Discussion forum and board - Global FlyFisher

GFF logo

rio orbigo drag plate washer

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Global FlyFisher forum frontpage -> Fly fishing - Fish Better
View previous topic :: View next topic  
frank boggie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 5:45 pm    Post subject: rio orbigo drag plate washer Reply with quote
I refer to my earlier posting of 16th july 2006 and would like to wholeheartedly thank Paul Joergensen for putting me on a successfull path in obtaining the drag plate washers for my reel.I would also like to thank the following gentlemen who made up the rest of the chain, Jim williams, Jeff Bowen, Johnny Fisker and Jens Nielsen. My kindest regards to all!! Frank Boggie..
Martin Joergensen
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 6:22 pm    Post subject: Re: rio orbigo drag plate washer Reply with quote
frank boggie wrote:
I refer to my earlier posting of 16th july 2006 and would like to wholeheartedly thank Paul Joergensen for putting me on a successfull path in obtaining the drag plate washers for my reel.

Frank,

You are more than welcome. Glad you found what you needed. And it's Martin Joergensen, not Paul by the way.

Martin

frank boggie

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 8:47 pm    Post subject: Re: rio orbigo drag plate washer Reply with quote
Martin Joergensen wrote:
frank boggie wrote:
I refer to my earlier posting of 16th july 2006 and would like to wholeheartedly thank Paul Joergensen for putting me on a successfull path in obtaining the drag plate washers for my reel.

Frank,

You are more than welcome. Glad you found what you needed. And it's Martin Joergensen, not Paul by the way.

Martin
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Global FlyFisher forum frontpage -> Fly fishing - Fish Better All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: