View topic - Fishing in croatia - Discussion forum and board - Global FlyFisher

GFF logo

Fishing in croatia

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Global FlyFisher forum frontpage -> Fly fishing - Fish Better
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jon Zuccolo

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:57 pm    Post subject: Fishing in croatia Reply with quote
Hello all, nice board you have here!

I am looking for information. I am going to croatia in a few hours, and thought about trying the fishing there as I have heard it is good. Does anyone have experience fishing there? I would be interested in hearing your suggestions whether to fish for trout or sea fish ect and what sort of experiences you had.

Thanks,

Jon Zuccolo

PS, just for fun here is a picture of a fish I caught 3 days ago. It is a cutthroat trout (do you have those in europe?) and my largest to date (53 cm).

Ruza

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:00 am    Post subject: Re: Fishing in croatia Reply with quote
Jon Zuccolo wrote:
I am going to croatia in a few hours, and thought about trying the fishing there as I have heard it is good.

I quess you're already on an airplane, if not then have a look at this site and this site. It's about the Gacka and the Kupa, 2 well known and good trout rivers in Croatia (at least it seems that way, never been there myself). Thigt lines!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Global FlyFisher forum frontpage -> Fly fishing - Fish Better All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: