View topic - Saltwater fly fishing in Brazil - Discussion forum and board - Global FlyFisher

GFF logo

Saltwater fly fishing in Brazil

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Global FlyFisher forum frontpage -> Fly fishing - Fish Better
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hopper

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:40 pm    Post subject: Saltwater fly fishing in Brazil Reply with quote
I am trying to find out about saltwater fly fishing in Brazil and I wonder if anyone here might be able to help me in this.

There is plenty of information on the net about the mighty Peacock Bass in the Amazon, and some about Dorado in the Pantanal region, but nothing (or almost) about FF in the salt.

I can't believe that the fishing doesn't exist and there are some YouTube videos of guys catching Snook (Robalo in Brazil) and baby Tarpon on plugs somewhere in NE Brazil, but that seems to be about it! Not looking for big game like Big Tuna and Marlin, more Bonefish, Snook, Jacks, Albacore, Small Tuna/Tarpon etc so #8-#11 weight kind of fish.

If you have any information or contact details for someone who knows more then would be very grateful to hear them.

Many thanks

Michael
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Global FlyFisher forum frontpage -> Fly fishing - Fish Better All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: