i got stung by a weever at porthtowan beech and it really hurt. i didnt no what to do because there was no lifguards around. i had to go to the public toilets and wash my foot in the sink. my whole foot swelled up but i just left it a few day and i got better.
i got stung in newquay by one of them and it hurt so bad but i jus walked it off, my foot swelled up and i could feel it pumping!
I was stung at sandbanks and it caned like hell
i had 2 sit on a sink in 43C temp - IT HURT!
I got stung in deep water and it well hurt.
Had to put my foot in boilin hot water and walk around on it to squeeze out the poison, That was the lifeguards advice...and it worked.
i got stung and it was painfull.
my dad got stung by one we were fishing for mackeral with feathers and they were all on the bottom all of his hand swelled up
All comments will be screened by the GFF staff before publication.No HTML, images, ads or links, please - we do not publish such comments... And only English language comments will be published.Name and email is optional but recommended.The email will be shown in a disguised form in the final comment to protect you against spam
You can see other public comments on this page