We can't find the page you are looking for
Your tried to reach a page that we can't locate on Global FlyFisher.
You may want to try to:
- click on one of these links:
- The Magnus (http://globalflyfisher.com/patterns/magnus.htm)
Magnus is a 'classic' on the Danish coast. This small anonymous fly and its very similar brothers the Frede, Sandshrimp and many others, are probably the most catching flies on the coasts of Denmark. The eyes and the palmer hackle are the prime characteristics of the Magnus, which is mostly used in clear water.
- search for one of these terms:
- use our search page to find what you are looking for
- select a destination from the menu at the top of this page
- try navigating through the site map
- reenter the web-address (URL) if you entered it manually. You might have a typing error...
- go to the main page and enjoy the Global FlyFisher from there
- send us a comment about this incident
We're having problems with way too many of these errors commonly known as 404-errors
, and if you can spare a minute and want to help us get rid of them, please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
telling us which page you came from and which page you were trying to reach.
Your help is highly appreciated.
The Global FlyFisher staff