Fly lines, DT, WF, bellies, tapers, materials - All about the lines used for fly fishing - Leaders, tippet, monofilament, knotted, furled, braided, twined - The connection from the fly line to the fly - - Global FlyFisher

GFF logo


Fly lines or Leaders

Find "FlyOn tube fly system" on this page

FlyOn tube fly system

Read more on "Casting That Fly 1/2 - Basics/Advanced"

Casting That Fly

Go to the article "Henning's Setup"

Henning's Setup

Go to the article "What is fly-fishing?"

What is fly-fishing?

Click to see "Tom's Line Winder"

Tom's Line Winder

Read more on "How to fish with more than one fly"

How to fish with more than one fly

Read more on "The only knot"

The only knot

Go to "Capt. Mel's Tube Knot"

Capt. Mel's Tube Knot

Read more on "Sea Trout Gear"

Sea Trout Gear

More about "Fly fishing knots"

Fly fishing knots

Skip to "How to act right"

How to act right

Directly to "How to look good"

How to look good

About "Fly lines or Leaders " from Blog Creek GFF's weblog
· Old fly lines come alive - Flyvines turn old and worn out fly lines into something different: bracelets, lanyards and sunglass retainers
· Shooting head fisher? - If you're a shooting head fisher, GFF might need your help
· 50$ fly rod/reel/line - I bought a complete brand new fly rod kit at 50 US$ in my local supermarket - and it's a nice rod