Fly lines, DT, WF, bellies, tapers, materials - All about the lines used for fly fishing - Leaders, tippet, monofilament, knotted, furled, braided, twined - The connection from the fly line to the fly - - Global FlyFisher

GFF logo


Fly lines or Leaders

Find "FlyOn tube fly system" here

FlyOn tube fly system

Go to "Casting That Fly 1/2 - Basics/Advanced"

Casting That Fly

This link takes you to "Henning's Setup"

Henning's Setup

Click to see "What is fly-fishing?"

What is fly-fishing?

"Tom's Line Winder" is found here

Tom's Line Winder

"How to fish with more than one fly" is found here

How to fish with more than one fly

Directly to "The only knot"

The only knot

Click to go to "Capt. Mel's Tube Knot"

Capt. Mel's Tube Knot

Find "Sea Trout Gear" here

Sea Trout Gear

Click to go to "Fly fishing knots"

Fly fishing knots

Go to the article "How to act right"

How to act right

Jump to "How to look good"

How to look good

About "Fly lines or Leaders " from Blog Creek GFF's weblog
· Old fly lines come alive - Flyvines turn old and worn out fly lines into something different: bracelets, lanyards and sunglass retainers
· Shooting head fisher? - If you're a shooting head fisher, GFF might need your help
· 50$ fly rod/reel/line - I bought a complete brand new fly rod kit at 50 US$ in my local supermarket - and it's a nice rod