The Global FlyFisher
Simply the Best Place to go for Online Fly Fishing and Fly Tyinghttp://globalflyfisher.com/node/35803
Published Sep 1. 2015 - 1 year ago
Articles relating to pattern
- Cover the shank with thread.
- Rib the body with tying thread.
- Match together 1-3 CDC feathers depending on the hook size.
- Tie in the feathers just behind the hook eye on top of the shank.
- Cut of the excess.
- Make a nice, small head and whip-finish
- Trim the CDC feathers.
Dry fly size 10-26
10/0 color to match natural
1-3 CDC feathers