A quill pen

The pen used is an old fashioned quill pen

Photo/illustration: Dave Lewis ©2015

More pictures from this article

User comments
GFF staff comment
From: Martin Joergensen · martin·at·globalflyfisher.com  Link
Submitted October 11th 2010


Click on the image and read the article, and all will be revealed.


From: dennis kiernan · jdkiernan2·at·att.net  Link
Submitted October 10th 2010

What sort of ink or paint are you using with that pen? How about permanent adhesion on the rod?

Want to comment this page? Fill out the form below.
Only comments
in English
are accepted!

Comentarios en Ingles
solamente, por favor!

Your name Your email
Anonymize my information. Name and email will not be shown with comment.
Notify me on new comments to this article on the above email-address.
You don't have to comment to start or stop notifications.

All comments will be screened by the GFF staff before publication.
No HTML, images, ads or links, please - we do not publish such comments...
And only English language comments will be published.
Name and email is optional but recommended.
The email will be shown in a disguised form in the final comment to protect you against spam
You can see other public comments on this page