Aaron's Comments and Tying Instructions
The fly is called Marty's Dace because I got it from my friend Marty. He had
no name for it.
- Insert hook in vise.
- Attach thread at eye and wind back several turns (1/8- 1/4")
- Hold Bodi-Braid along the side of the hook and wind thread back to
bend of hook.
- Run thread back to the point where you started to wind on the braid.
- Wrap braid forward in touching turns (not overlapping) to tie off
- Attach wing - white, black and then brown in ascending order.
- Finish head, cement and put on or paint on eyes.