We can't find the page you are looking for
Your tried to reach a page that we can't locate on Global FlyFisher.
You may want to try to:
- click on one of these links:
- Umbrella for streams (http://globalflyfisher.com/patterns/streamflies/umbrella.htm)
I have been experimenting a bit with stream patterns for sea trout. One of the results has been a larger and more salmon fly like version of the Umbrella - a salt water fly that I have used with good success.
- Umbrella (http://globalflyfisher.com/patterns/umbrella.htm)
The umbrella is a nice looking fly inspired by stream flies for sea trout. It was formerly known as the Double Umbrella because of the to wet fly type hackle feathers, that gives the fly its unique appearance and a lot of life in the water. The feathers will collapse when wet and almost cover the silver tinsel in a pulsing motion.
- use our search page to find what you are looking for
- select a destination from the menu at the top of this page
- try navigating through the site map
- reenter the web-address (URL) if you entered it manually. You might have a typing error...
- go to the main page and enjoy the Global FlyFisher from there
- send us a comment about this incident
We're having problems with way too many of these errors commonly known as 404-errors
, and if you can spare a minute and want to help us get rid of them, please send a mail to email@example.com
telling us which page you came from and which page you were trying to reach.
Your help is highly appreciated.
The Global FlyFisher staff