• Reply to: Scales of chub   12 years 10 months ago

The texture and composition is fantastic! Each scale looks like an individual moth. great work

• Reply to: Tails   12 years 10 months ago

Our hosts at GFF have some kind of "fetish" with fish tails!!
    Serously, they are the first people who discover the beauty of fish tails. One of those photographs, the above called Rosy sheen, have been my wallpaper since it appears for the first time at GFF.
    Great photos!

• Reply to: Jungle Cock Repair   12 years 10 months ago

Very informative, enjoyable reading, know lots more than before.

• Reply to: Fishing in the sun   12 years 10 months ago

Absolutely spot-on. I like it!

• Reply to: Tails   12 years 10 months ago

wonderful !!!

• Reply to: Boot Blues   12 years 10 months ago

I have travelled the same road. Perhaps 20 pairs later, I have found the answer: Loop all leather wading boots. SWA

• Reply to: Fishing in the sun   12 years 10 months ago

wonderful...6 points from me...

• Reply to: NZ Guide Steve Carey spec...   12 years 10 months ago

uau...wonderful trout..fantastic...gratulation...

• Reply to: Lagathu's shrimp   12 years 10 months ago

Mary,

We have many other and simpler shrimp patterns on the site. Look at all our pages with shrimps here.

• Reply to: Lagathu's shrimp   12 years 10 months ago

I am Mary, live in georgia , is trying my best to learn how to cast my fly rod and what to use on my rod and my spinners. I find the things you have so overwhelming I think I can make one of these shrimp things. do you have some simple one for a beginner like me.

• Reply to: Heavy weather   12 years 10 months ago

BEAUTIFUL PICTURES

• Reply to: The Rocket   12 years 10 months ago

When the fly is done, there will be a small piece of the tube protruding in the rear of the fly under the materials. Press a piece of slightly larger diameter soft tube over this as an extension. This extension serves as a guide for the hook. When the hook is attached it will be drawn into the soft tube and sit fairly tight there.