The Global FlyFisher
Simply the Best Place to go for Online Fly Fishing and Fly Tyinghttp://globalflyfisher.com/pattern/nothing
Published Sep 1. 2015 - 1 year ago
Updated or edited Sep 15. 2015
Articles relating to pattern
- Attach the thread
- Dub the Thorax. Be careful not to use too much material.
- Tie in a CDC-feather. Pull it towards the hook bend. Stop when 3-5 mm of the feather is still in front of the hook eye.
- Make a few locking turns.
- Cut off the point of the feather.
- Wind the thread a little bit towards the hook bend.
- Dub sparsly with CDC.
- Make the CDC-feather come forward forming a loop.
- Lock it loosely with the tying thread.
- Pull it over the hook eye, forming a nice little loop.
- Lock it with the tying thread.
- Cut off the excess.
- Whip finish.
Dry or emerger, size 22-28
cdc-feather tied as a loop wing, grey/white/olive