The Global FlyFisher
Simply the Best Place to go for Online Fly Fishing and Fly Tyinghttp://globalflyfisher.com/about-books/book-review-policy
Book review policy
One of the most popular parts of our site is the Reviews section. A good mixture of product and literature reviews are a heathly addition to a global site such as ours.
Book and video reviews
We do thorough and unbiased reviews of books, DVDs, streaming videos and other publications.
We use a simple 6-point (+1) scale and indicate visually our composite rating.
More information on how we rate products, books and publications is found here.
What you get for having your publication reviewed on GFF
- A thorough review by a knowledgeable and experienced fly-fisher
- Exposure to a world-wide market of fly-fishers and fly-tyers
- Free advertising!
- Exposure to the pre-shopping research than readers do.
- Links to your web site or an online dealer of your choice.
What the visitor of GFF gets for your publication review
- Exposure to the latest, most innovative thoughts, ideas and publications on the market
- A no-nonsense, objective review by a world-renowned staff of experienced fly-fishers
What we at GFF get for your publication review
- The opportunity to promote the latest, most innovative publications in the marketplace
- Most importantly, a review increases our site visitorship (increased traffic); in effect helping us get more readers look at review of your product.
As you can see, everyone (and we mean everyone!) wins by you having your book or publication reviewed on GFF.
Please observe these few guidelines when submitting books or publications for review:
- Take extra caution in packaging your material prior to sending. Remember, we scan the actual publication to obtain a presentable graphic for use on our website. Damaged publications make for poor graphics.
- Submit exactly what is marketed to the public. Nothing more, nothing less.
- If your Preface or Introduction section does not address the target market or the intended use, please include a small write-up indicating so. This helps us in reviewing the publications intended purpose.
- Contact Martin to obtain the nearest mailing address.