David's Tying Instructions|
1) Start orange thread behind eye
2) Wind down to hook bend, attach tail and rib.
3) Create dubbing loop for body, but do not dub yet.
4) Bring thread back up to starting point, tie in floss.
5) Wind down and back
6) Loosely dub body with loop - the inttention is for the orange floss to show through the cream dubbing when the fly is wet.
7) Wind rib
8) Trim body if necessary
9) Attach throat, wing, topping and cheeks in usual manner.
The dubbing I used really turns transluscent when it's wet, hopefully letting the orange floss sort of "glow".