• Reply to: Tails   17 years 3 months ago

wonderful !!!

• Reply to: Boot Blues   17 years 3 months ago

I have travelled the same road. Perhaps 20 pairs later, I have found the answer: Loop all leather wading boots. SWA

• Reply to: Twined or furled leaders   2 years 11 months ago

your way of making furled leaders is a bit complicated,don't you think? I was making furled leaders with my father since childhood (I am 62) Let me also point out that there is not a LOOP TO LOOP connection and the silk HAS TO BE TREATED in order to use it. If you are kind enough to email me your address, I'll be very happy to share what I know on the subject. Ciao4now -Gino Laghi

• Reply to: Fishing in the sun   17 years 3 months ago

wonderful...6 points from me...

• Reply to: NZ Guide Steve Carey spec...   17 years 3 months ago

uau...wonderful trout..fantastic...gratulation...

• Reply to: Lagathu's shrimp   17 years 3 months ago

Mary,

We have many other and simpler shrimp patterns on the site. Look at all our pages with shrimps here.

• Reply to: Lagathu's shrimp   17 years 3 months ago

I am Mary, live in georgia , is trying my best to learn how to cast my fly rod and what to use on my rod and my spinners. I find the things you have so overwhelming I think I can make one of these shrimp things. do you have some simple one for a beginner like me.

• Reply to: Heavy weather   17 years 3 months ago

BEAUTIFUL PICTURES

• Reply to: The Rocket   17 years 3 months ago

When the fly is done, there will be a small piece of the tube protruding in the rear of the fly under the materials. Press a piece of slightly larger diameter soft tube over this as an extension. This extension serves as a guide for the hook. When the hook is attached it will be drawn into the soft tube and sit fairly tight there.

• Reply to: The Rocket   17 years 3 months ago

I don't understand step 34. Never have tied a tube fly before.

• Reply to: Two eight pound seatrouts...   17 years 3 months ago

magnificent fishes...uau..!!!

• Reply to: A floater   17 years 3 months ago

This picture is actually part of an article on the "pattern". Click on the picture to see the article.